Thread: WE SHOULD HAVE FOULED OUT CROSHERE TO BRING IN J.O.

ARTESTMVP

Default WE SHOULD HAVE FOULED OUT CROSHERE TO BRING IN J.O.

Think about it. I believe the rule is every extra foul on the person who already has 6 fouls turns into a technical free throw and the ball. Is that true or is it every extra foul regardless of the player turns into a technical foul? We could have afforded to give up an extra point and have Austin fouled out...we would have won with J.O. in overtime.

Default Re: WE SHOULD HAVE FOULED OUT CROSHERE TO BRING IN J.O.

Day late, dollar short. We have a thread about this already. It doesn't work that way.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

ARTESTMVP

I do not know why we even allowed the three pointer to get off in the end of regulation. Foul him and send him to the free-throw line and we would win it! Pacers need to stop putting themselves in those situations.

I agree with fouling when you're down three, but Zeke, Larry Brown, and Carlisle all think it's a bad strategy.

Anybody know why?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Because if the man shoots it immidiately, you foul yourself into giving the other team three free throws. I don't see why people don't realize that.

Also, when players are trying to foul ,they're not concentrating on playing defense. makes it much easier to get a shot off.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004