Thread: Area 55 Chant Suggestions: IND vs NOLA 2/21/2012

Threaded View

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Area 55 Chant Suggestions: IND vs NOLA 2/21/2012

Fresh off stomping a mudhole in the Charlotte Bobcats on Sunday (which allowed Area55 to break out the previously suggested by Naptown Seth "Naptown-Beatdown" chant for the first time) , the Pacers return tomorrow to Bankers Life to welcome the OLD, yet almost as putrid as the new, Charlotte franchise from New Orleans (soon to be Seattle?) to town, and look for a chance to go for their third straight W.

Unfortunately for the Hornets and North Central High School, "hometown hero" and massively wanted on this forum Hornets SG Eric Gordon is still hurt. For that matter, so is Vincennes and Purdue alum Carl Landry, as he will not play tonight against Oklahoma City (yet ANOTHER former home of the Hornets). While Pacers ticket staff are probably a little disappointed that they likely won't draw the crowd they would have gotten if they were healthy, I'm personally disappointed for another reason: We can't hurt a fan's feelings for booing a "hometown hero" this time.

But let's look at the bright side, as I was looking at notes for New Orleans' game tonight, we can draw solace in the fact that there will STILL be a homecoming of sorts tomorrow night. Not only will former Pacer Jarrett Jack be returning to his home for a season, but as of last Wednesday, the Hornets signed THIS guy:

That's right, tomorrow night is the RETURN OF SOLO!

Anyway, so I can stop ripping off IndyHoya's pregame writeups and get back to the point, Area 55 is looking for chants focused towards Aminu, Ariza, Jarrett, and Gustavo Ayon (I have NO IDEA how to pronounce that by the way). but as always, the books is wide open for PG-rated chants.

As usual, put them here or send them over to @area55chants, @pacers_chants, @thesandman21 or @letstalkpacers on Twitter.

I know the Hornets are 7-26, but we (nor the Pacers themselves) can't overlook them tomorrow night. So let's BRING IT!
    Last edited by Sandman21; 02-20-2012 at 06:07 PM.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post: