Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pacers interested in Courtney Lee?

Banned

Default Re: Pacers interested in Courtney Lee?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sNBARocked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would love to meet her

Where she at?
    Wilmington, North Carolina. But don't stalk her because she's always looking over her shoulder.

Mood

Sports Logo

Since I might as well provide my , I would much rather have Courtney Lee instead of Dahntay Jones. To people saying he's an undersized SG: Lee is 6'5", an inch shorter than DJ and Rush, and the same height as Lancelot. I understand that some people have a problem with Lee's inability to play small forward, while DJ can swing between 2/3. But I still feel this would further push Paul George to playing that backup forward position, thus giving Lee open reign at the backup shooting guard position.

EXCEPT (and this is the biggest factor) we still have George Hill and Lance Stephenson to backup Paul at the 2. As is evident, until Frank starts giving Dahntay's backup small forward minutes to George, I would much rather find someone to replace Dahntay's 2/3 swingman position.

Regardless, we don't need Lee that much, especially if he has expressed disinterest in returning to Indiana (much akin to myself a couple years back).
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I would love that type of deal CableKC. I really like Jordan Hill's athleticism and versatility as a backup PF/C and Lee as a backup guard. Both players provide better athleticism and don't require a ton of shots or the ball in their hands. I think that is the kind of deal we should be looking for.

Courtney Lee is a terrific defender and an efficient shooter. He is very similar to Brandon Rush in the way they play the game. I wouldn't want everybody to be severely disappointed, so maybe it's not a great idea to bring him in (regardless of his fit).
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. … You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asher99 View Post
    Wilmington, North Carolina. But don't stalk her because she's always looking over her shoulder.

Did someone say something about basketball?

“People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown