Thread: Either Way, Artest Created a Buzz

Default Either Way, Artest Created a Buzz

Ron Artest just got a HUGE amount of FREE publicity for his label and new album.

His label went from only a few Pacer fans knowing about it to anyone who watches ESPN or TNT.

He did what entertainers like to call..."creating a buzz"

Now I don't think Artest did this on purpose, but wouldn't that be funny if he did. I mean...he IS that crazy.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Either Way, Artest Created a Buzz

I agree he did this on purpose to promote this album and from what I gather it's not even Ron's Album It's a R& B Group "Allure" and Ron raps in a few songs.

Kevin Lee I think it was him anyways , played a small cut Last night of as song it sounds okay I guess. But like Kevin Lee said all he had to do was call any Radio station and he coulda got probably Free advertisment.

Reminds me of Dennis Rodman , didn't he have a book and he dressed up in a wedding dress and created some stir to selll his book ? Ron just did the same thing in a way I guess.

I don't think he got benched two games on purpose to sell his CD. But after he was benched he might have used the opportunity to help sell the CD.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think he got benched two games on purpose to sell his CD. But after he was benched he might have used the opportunity to help sell the CD.

I will agree with that UB