IN '14 1st
    IN '13 2nd

NOH:
    Granger
    Collison
    J.O'neil
    IN '12 1st

WHY:
    IN: Lands an elite PG in Rondo & get a hometown kid & neeed SG in EJ to pair w/ P.George & Hibbert.

BOS: Good value + picks. Okafor anchors the middle, Hans is a good young PF, Jack's a under-reated PG.

NOH: Gordon does not want to re-sign there, Granger is from there, DC has upside, save $ & get a 1st.

Things to consider:
    BOS: Thinks they deserve more, but they're not going to. Not a "rebuild" move, keeps team competitive.

NOH: Still thinks EJ will re-sign, but Granger is on a good contract, Collison is nice, & '11 draft is deep!

IN: Will have to pay big to keep off-injured EJ, giving 2 1st & a all-star for a RFA & a headcase is ricky!

Blast Away...
    "Larry Bird: You are Officially On the Clock! (3/24/08)"
    (Watching You Like A Hawk!)

Default Re: IN / BOS / NOH

I think you'd have to at least include Hibbert going to Boston.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: IN / BOS / NOH

Or both firsts going to Boston. At this point, I don't see how taking Okafor off their hands, and EJ is not worth Collison and Granger. Granger is the best player in that trade. I like EJ, but trade value for him has to be much lower than his talent. His injuries could make him a bargain to resign though, but I doubt it. I think we would have to take on Okafor for Boston and they get Kaman. I like the pieces you have put together here, but I think a little tweaking would make the deal make more sense. But that is just my opinion, obviously.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."