Thread: Area55 Chant Suggestions: 2/16/12 IND vs NJ REDUX

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Area55 Chant Suggestions: 2/16/12 IND vs NJ REDUX

I know times are bleak with the recent Pacers struggles, but with the Nets coming back into Bankers Life tomorrow, its time for the Pacers and Area55 to flip the switch and get back to business!

Our main priorities for chants for tomorrow is of course Deron (and the other guys named Williams), Lopez, Marshon, Morrow and Humphries. As with our previous encounter, no chants referencing Humphries' personal life But as usual, the box is otherwise wide open for PG-rated suggestions!

As usual, put them here or send them over to @area55chants, @pacers_chants, @thesandman21 or @letstalkpacers on Twitter.

I saw some signs of life late tonight, and I immediately flashed back to the last game of the 6 game skid last year. This bump in the road will end soon Pacer fans, but make sure to BRING IT tomorrow night!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Sports Logo

Default Re: Area55 Chant Suggestions: 2/16/12 IND vs NJ REDUX

The Area55 chant should be for the Pacers...not the Nets:

- Please don't embaress yourselves by losing yet another game against a Team that you should be beating.

Is that too long of a chant?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Default Re: Area55 Chant Suggestions: 2/16/12 IND vs NJ REDUX

We all really got into "Beat the heat" last game, that's a pretty easy one to do. How about something like "Cut down the nets!"

For Deron Williams, apparently he doesn't like it when people mispronounce his first name.

He's a two-time NBA All-Star. An Olympic gold-medal winner. A former college star. Yet still people can't pronounce his name correctly -- including pro basketball arena announcers, for whom getting names right is pretty much their entire job. As New Jersey Nets point guard Deron Williams -- that's Dare-in, not Dee-ron -- recently lamented to the New York Daily News, "I hate it. It's not my name. I've been in the NBA for six years. I played high D-I basketball. It's crazy. It's crazy. You'd think I'd be past that stage. But I guess not."
    http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=6266138

So maybe we chant Dee-Ron! Dee-Ron! Dee-Ron! when he's at the line.