Thread: IND/NJ/ORL

Default IND/NJ/ORL

m a broken record with this but I can't help but think a guy like Brooks is the perfect complimentary player to George long term.

It still seems like NJ is where Howard wants to be and it also seems that NJ needs to find a way to dump salary so they can also take on Turks deal…otherwise Orlando says no. SO here is yet another slightly different proposal to get Brooks from NJ.

Indiana gets:
    1 - MarShon Brooks
    2 - Jordan Farmar
    3 - Johan Petro

New Jersey gets:
    1 - Dwight Howard
    2 - Hedo Turk
    3 - AJ Price

Orlando gets:
    1 - Brook Lopez
    2 - Mehmet Okur
    3 - Anthony Morrow
    4 - 1st Rd Pick NJ x2
    5 - 1st Rd Pick IN x1

Dunno if this gets it done or not but taking on some salary from NJ is a must, and if we also kick in a 1st rounder in a deep draft that can be funneled to Orlando giving them 3 firsts AND moving Turk's horrible deal….seems like it MIGHT get it done. although it doesn't get us an impact BIG at least Petro is a 7 footer….anyhoo…thoughts ?

Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Mood

Default Re: IND/NJ/ORL

I would think that Orlando would want Lopez, Brooks, Morrow and Farmar.

A 3rd team taking Okur and getting Brooks. I select Davis instead of Hedo cause of the problems they are having with Davis right now and his contract is terrible per length and production. And Hedo actually does produce. This sheds 3 bad contracts for the Magic and gives them some pretty good talent with good contracts in return. If any picks need to be given it would be Nets giving Magic future picks.

Something like...
    Pacers get:
    Okur
    Brooks

Magic get:
    Lopez
    Humphries
    Morrow
    Farmar

Nets get:
    Howard
    Davis
    Duhon
    Q. Richardson

Default Re: IND/NJ/ORL

Im cool with that trade too. Brooks is all Im concerned with I just assume Orlando doesn't want to take on any more salary that runs into next season than they have too…..but if thats what it takes to get Brooks….by all means