Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 201

Thread: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

  1. #51
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Wait....are we on a 4 game win streak??

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ejwallace For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Basketball heartland
    Posts
    2,161

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No no, Tayshaun Prince!

    Seriously, Paul George, what a beast this kid is becoming. He would have torched Minnesota if he didn't get in foul trouble.

    We just beat the defending champions on their home court. We are 16-6. And we've only played 7 home games.

    IS THIS REAL LIFE?
    Yes,David, this is real life.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pacersalltheway10 For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wish I could thank a post twice.
    actually I did, I thanked it...then removed my thanks...just so I could thank it again

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  7. #54
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree. I just watched the Pretenders/Contenders. Miami and Chicago seems to be the chosen teams for the ECF, but I don't know anymore. Keeping it real, Chicago has a more BALANCED team than Miami, but Miami....I feel that Indiana should be able to beat this team in a 7-game series.

    And that's assuming that we don't get another scorer to replace George Hill.
    I agree completely. We have the defenders to slow them down and we have an actual 5. And a bench rather than 3 guys.


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  8. #55
    Funk Seoul Brother Frostwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,285

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    i'm still worried about the bench since hill's going to be out for a while, but PAUL ****ING GEORGE

  9. #56
    Member ksuttonjr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    3,360

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ejwallace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait....are we on a 4 game win streak??
    And it's the current best streak in the NBA.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksuttonjr76 For This Useful Post:


  11. #57
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Paul George

    30 PTS 9 REBS 5 ASTS 5 STLS 1 MONSTER BLOCK 11/19 from the field 7/11 from 3

    ZERO ****ING TURNOVERS

    This may be one of the single best stat lines we have seen from an NBA Pacer EVER.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  13. #58
    Danny Granger PowerRanger DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,028

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Bill Simmons predicted on his podcast after the lockout that the Pacers could be a team that comes out and rips off 48 wins this season. Guess who's on pace for 48 wins?
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  14. #59
    Member Conflict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    234

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ejwallace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait....are we on a 4 game win streak??
    Haha, we´re ****ed with a 5 game winning streak

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conflict For This Useful Post:


  16. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Franklin
    Posts
    415
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want Miami
    I want a title.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessen For This Useful Post:


  18. #61
    Member granger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    378

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    HEY LISTEN ME INDIANA. I m waking up in the middle of the ****ing night to watch this team from thousands miles away, you better get your *** of from your couches and support this team. Because they deserve.

  19. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to granger For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  20. #62
    Member 2minutes twoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Middletown, IN
    Posts
    535

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Cold blooded, fearless, assassins!! These are your Indiana Pacers!! Love this team!

  21. #63
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,204

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Never got a chance to see the game but truly glad that we registered another win on the road against the defending champions this time.Well done to the team.Great to hear that George had an amazing game.

    Is it too much to say that i enjoyed this much more than PG's dunk against the Nets?
    I just can't get enough of it....
    http://www.nba.com/video/games/maver..._dal_play2.nba

  22. #64
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,203
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    I have a feeling after the Super Bowl it's gonna start getting more crowded in BLF.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  24. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Brandon Rush @KCsFinest4
    @King24George with the 30 ball. I see u lil bro

  25. #66
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,921

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    David West = Byron Scott
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  27. #67
    Biggest Pacer Fan PacersForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    I am so impressed and proud of this team.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersForever For This Useful Post:


  29. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,604

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay I will only say it once, and the issue is now dead to me.

    It is now quite clear....

    Paul George > Gordon Hayward

    Its true. He's no Gordon Hayward. He is way better.
    I feel like you've been pumpin up Hayward so hard just at the offhand chance you could eventually say this!

    No. Just kidding. Of course I think Hayward can and will be a heck of a player.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ozwalt72 For This Useful Post:


  31. #69
    Member Drewtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    507
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    The real question is whether there is enough dancing fruit for Peck's Odd Thoughts on this one and PG?
    "I mean, you'd walk into our dressing room and run into Mel Daniels holding a .45 -- it makes you wonder."

    Bob Netolicky

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Drewtone For This Useful Post:


  33. #70
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    I wouldn't trade Paul George for Eric Gordon.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  34. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  35. #71
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,708

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George

    30 PTS 9 REBS 5 ASTS 5 STLS 1 MONSTER BLOCK 11/19 from the field 7/11 from 3

    ZERO ****ING TURNOVERS

    This may be one of the single best stat lines we have seen from an NBA Pacer EVER.
    U don't remember Artests Easter age against the Heat. Quadruple double

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


  37. #72

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozwalt72 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel like you've been pumpin up Hayward so hard just at the offhand chance you could eventually say this!

    No. Just kidding. Of course I think Hayward can and will be a heck of a player.
    Hayward is already pretty good and well-rounded, but George is on a different level than the entire 2010 NBA Draft class right now. We're so lucky he was there at 10. I can't wait to see him in person again tomorrow night.

  38. #73
    RLeWorm
    Guest

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    im telling you guys, this team is going to do special things in the playoffs this year

  39. #74
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    By the way, another great, underrated game for Darren Collison. I feel extremely comfortable with him at the point.

  40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rexnom For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  41. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers/Mavericks postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't trade Paul George for Monta Ellis.
    Fixed

Similar Threads

  1. Pacers/Heat postgame thread
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:50 PM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 11:42 PM
  3. Postgame thread Pacers at Pistons
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:13 PM
  4. Everybody calm down (Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread)
    By Anthem in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:48 PM
  5. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •