Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Also, I want touch on a play that nearly turned to disaster to us, I don't know if anyone else noticed this play but it was some point in the 4th quarter, and DC was trying to get around a screen at the top of the 3 point line, he slipped and got pumped by the screen while his left leg was extended supporting all his weight and it started to buckle underneath him, it was nearly identical to how I hurt my knee playing soccer (in terms of how the leg was placed and how the knee started to bend), my heart stopped watching that, but DC was able to get the leg unplanted in time, but you could tell it spooked the hell out of him as he kind of gave the leg a shake to make sure it was ok.

It is my opinion, that we were about a split second away from Hill not only being out, but from Darren hurting his knee pretty badly. We got very lucky on that play and it bothered me enough that I tweeted Hicks about it. I don't know if anyone else noticed it though.
I saw this and thought the same thing, won't be surprised if he has a minor muscle injury in his groin that he can play through. That could have been reallly bad, Hansbrough also slipped last night...were the ball boys hungover or what was going on?