Thread: Anyone Just see Channel 13 Sports ?

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Anyone Just see Channel 13 Sports ?

Hmmm , Intresting little bit about Artest of course Kravitz wasn't shy about slaming Ron , But the Reason Artest said this Exchange behind him and Rick on Monday was Because Ron didn't want to play cause he was hurting.

Debate On

Default Re: Anyone Just see Channel 13 Sports ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSauceMaster
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmmm , Intresting little bit about Artest of course Kravitz wasn't shy about slaming Ron , But the Reason Artest said this Exchange behind him and Rick on Monday was Because Ron didn't want to play cause he was hurting.

Debate On

Huh??

sweabs

Yeah...but after last year, how do we know they aren't using hurting, or migraines, or injuries as a cover-up like they have done in the past?

ted:

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

uh do I really have to explain ? during th 5:00 sports report Calabaro and Kravitz were taking about the Ron Artest Situation , Kravitz said he Talked to Ron about 10 mins after this and Ron Artest said

" Artest said this Exchange between him and Rick on Monday was Because Ron didn't want to play cause he was hurting. "

Dunno how I can explain it any more simple , maybe they will reply at 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by TheSauceMaster
    uh do I really have to explain ? during th 5:00 sports report Calabaro and Kravitz were taking about the Ron Artest Situation , Kravitz said he Talked to Ron about 10 mins after this and Ron Artest said

" Artest said this Exchange between him and Rick on Monday was Because Ron didn't want to play cause he was hurting. "

Dunno how I can explain it any more simple , maybe they will reply at 6pm
    I just saw some coverage on Channel 8 where Ron stated it was 2 issues, one he was sore and aching and he also said something along the lines that he had spread himself pretty thin with his music endeavors, sounds like he was looking to take some time off to finish a recording production. He said that he an production due out on the 23rd of November and that after that his entire focus would again be on basketball.
    "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post."

--Jack Nicholson as Colonel Nathan Jessup in A Few Good Men

Ron not wanting to play a basketball game because he was hurting? What a load of crap. We all know he's one of those "play with a leg missing" type of guys. One of the reasons spotting this fake stuff is so easy.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by MarionDeputy
    I just saw some coverage on Channel 8 where Ron stated it was 2 issues, one he was sore and aching and he also said something along the lines that he had spread himself pretty thin with his music endeavors, sounds like he was looking to take some time off to finish a recording production. He said that he an production due out on the 23rd of November and that after that his entire focus would again be on basketball.
    Didn't training camp start at the beginning of October?
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

So Artest tried to pull the "I've got a sore hand, uhhhhh I mean a sore back, errrrrrrr make that a migraine.... ummmmm my knee is bothering me...." routine one time too many and Carlisle called him on it?

And before someone comes screeching to his defense and tells me I 'don't know how Ron is feeling or what his threshold for pain is' I'd like to mention the story about the boy who cried wolf.

We all know now that at least some of Ron's aches and pains have been 'excuses' to miss practice etc.. Why should anyone, especially someone like Carlisle who knows the truth behind some of Artest's absences and 'question marks' suddenly take him serious about his 'hurting' now?

I don't know if Ch 13 has things right or not but it certainly makes sense.

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Nerd.
    Mood

Spot on Bball. Spot on.