Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 143

Thread: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

  1. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,880
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea, like when you want to turn, twist and change a point of someone else just to make a point of your own that wasn't the real point to begin with! Yea, I like talking with you man...You are special!!! I Don't Want Your Mind F**K! OK



    what does that mean??

  2. #77
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,828

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Freaking shedule loses I hate them.
    So, what we need is a better schedule defender. Get it done Larry.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:

    BKK

  4. #78
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk-juice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah i'd ravage
    Yeah, puke.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  5. #79
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As the saying goes, never get too low after a loss, or too high before a random drug test.


    Should I call this new segment "Fools Rush In" or "Rush to Judgement"?
    The second one!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoupIsGood For This Useful Post:


  7. #80
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,531

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    So, can anyone post a pic of Brooke with glasses so those of us who didn't catch the FSN stream can see how she looks with 'em?

  8. #81
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,478

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, seriously, It isn't about winning or losing here with you. Not to me. I made a comment and you went extreme...I merely left a comment of evaluating contracts of Hibbert and Hill. You turn around and reply to an extreme of cutting them.
    No, the point to your comment which was extreme, was acting as if Hibbert was not defended by a quality opponent tonight.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  9. #82
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,478

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea, like when you want to turn, twist and change a point of someone else just to make a point of your own that wasn't the real point to begin with! Yea, I like talking with you man...You are special!!! I Don't Want Your Mind F**K! OK
    Roy Hibbert played poorly tonight therefore...


    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  11. #83
    Enjoying the Show BrownBearCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    29
    Posts
    385
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Roy having one bad night, after being the pinnacle of consistency this season, means that he isn't worth a big contract? I guess we better run the scrub out of town.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to BrownBearCoffee For This Useful Post:


  13. #84
    The Nite Owl LA_Confidential's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,566

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Its fairly obvious that there isn't much to discuss about tonights loss. We just missed a ton of shots and thanks to a huge advantage in the free throw department we were still in the game.

    We lost to an undermanned team tonight so there isnt really an excuse for why we didnt win but hey, $h!7 happens.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LA_Confidential For This Useful Post:


  15. #85
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good Game Pacers...might want to evaluate those contracts of Hibbert and Hill real closely.

    I mean Hibbert played against a really tough Center tonight....woo, wait.. what center?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, let's cut Hibbert. He sucks. I mean it's not like he was playing with a broken nose and a sprained ankle or anything. He should have been able to throw it down every time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea, his nose must have made i'm have 6 turnovers and shoot 5-13 in the paint....pardon me, I didn't realize.

    I didn't say to cut him Mr. Extreme. I'm just thinking as I always have, he isn't worth a Max or even close to it. All I said they better evaluate his contract really closely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, the point to your comment which was extreme, was acting as if Hibbert was not defended by a quality opponent tonight.
    I don't see where my comment was extreme at all, maybe alittle green on the second line, but it is true.

    But yours however....just read!

  16. #86
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    And no I wasn't against BRush and his shooting!

  17. #87
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,478

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see where my comment was extreme at all, maybe alittle green on the second line, but it is true.

    But yours however....just read!
    Saying...

    I mean Hibbert played against a really tough Center tonight....woo, wait.. what center?
    When he was being defended by Kevin Garnett, is extreme. You went extreme so I responded with extreme.


    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  19. #88
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,908

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Extremism in the defense of Hibberty is no vice!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to LG33 For This Useful Post:


  21. #89

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    I thought Roy played great, he was a beast out there. Broken nose, twisted ankle and all. The reason the Pacers lost this game was because they missed all those damn 3pters, I don't recall Roy taking any 3s tonight.

    There is a HUGE difference in this year's Roy from last year's Roy.This would have been one of Roy's better games if it was last season. I guess now it's a crappy one to some people. pfft.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to PaceBalls For This Useful Post:


  23. #90
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,574

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought Roy played great, he was a beast out there. Broken nose, twisted ankle and all. The reason the Pacers lost this game was because they missed all those damn 3pters, I don't recall Roy taking any 3s tonight.

    There is a HUGE difference in this year's Roy from last year's Roy.This would have been one of Roy's better games if it was last season. I guess now it's a crappy one to some people. pfft.
    Thingfish, you get a "Thanks" for keeping the discussion on topic. And, yes...this year's version of Roy is much better than last year's version....like always, I blame JO'B.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  25. #91

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Can't win them all. I'm glad our FO doesn't react to losses like this board does, or else we would make about 25 to 30 trades this season.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  27. #92
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Saying...



    When he was being defended by Kevin Garnett, is extreme. You went extreme so I responded with extreme.

    No, you left out your extreme part of your quote to my original post. You are a typical....nevermind!


    Your Quote you left out is....."Yeah, let's cut Hibbert. He sucks."

    I never suggested such a thing what so ever.

    Now, go ahead...spin it your way as you always do so you can win (As you say)!

  28. #93
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,051

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by spazzxb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But we already trashed this postgame thread.
    I will never forget this, Peck.
    Fixed

  29. #94

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    I would like for this thread to resurrect use of the following words:

    1. Brooke
    2. Smokin'
    3. Ravage
    4. Titty
    5. Church group
    6. Mature adults


    Go!

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banta For This Useful Post:


  31. #95
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,828

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Banta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would like for this thread to resurrect use of the following words:

    1. Brooke
    2. Smokin'
    3. Ravage
    4. Titty
    5. Church group
    6. Mature adults


    Go!
    throw in a fight and thats pretty much a summary of the thread. oh wait that was the game thread. Glad Roys ok there was a page of concern. Very forgettable.
    Last edited by spazzxb; 01-28-2012 at 01:32 AM.

  32. #96
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by spazzxb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    might have to watch your next vlog now.:-)
    sorry to disappoint, and not that you (or anyone) will care, but I don't think the vlog is going to happen. I'm really not at a great point right now, and I'm not going to divulge my personal life on PD; but with never enough time to work on anything because my time is compromised by other distractions and other people, I rarely find time to film anymore. I'm also sick of spending allllllll day writing a ****ing vlog just to get no time to shoot or edit it because of 'other things I have to do'.

    but whatever. this is the btyler that doesn't go out in public, so I'll just keep it at that. I'm sure I'll try putting effort into the vlog again soon, but with ~60 views per video, I don't even understand who watches, or why they would. At least Tim Donahue actually finds time to put videos up. I'm just as inconsistent as the Pacers. so why even try?
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  33. #97
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    3,288

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Do you guys really care about post game interviews? Who cares how she interviews? It's always the same standard answers anyway. What matters is Brook is hot and a step up from Stacey in the looks department although Stacey wasn't bad either.

  34. #98

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sNBARocked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its one game, so I wont get too upset , but some things are becoming a pattern

    PG play is extreemly poor right now. Last in the league in assits is not because of the pace we play or some other factor than we dont have a point guard that can consistently run the offense.

    George Hill looks bad, and it not his shoting percentage , but his body language. It looked like he was stating to get hot a few weeks ago, and I odnt know if its a coincidence but it seems his play has gone done since extension talks went south

    I am content if we ride this year out and see what happens. Much more than a bad move/trade for the sake of one

    I think the key is noot to trade Granger , but pair him up

    Whether that be Eric Gordon, or Derron Williams or whom ever we can get, but DG needs that second threat and then we will be for real

    Looking forwad to the bounce back game in Orlando on Sunday
    Well, it would probably help if we actually played a backup point guard, instead of two shooting guards. The point guard position is not the same as wing..That probably would help out Tyler a bit too.

    I think DC has improved a lot from last season. He had to play 40 minutes tonight, and he wasn't playing well. He's got his problems, but most of which are fixable. People think of "starting point guard" and think Deron Williams and Chris Paul..forgetting that Fisher and Tony Douglas are starting at point too..DC is average, and he's young.

    We also need a backup Center. An actual one. I think Foster will be ready come playoffs, but not having him now hurts. Even Solo would have been a better option.

    Our starters are young, they need time more than anything. At least for the moment. (certainly go after Gordon in the summer, but we really have no need to rush right now.) There's an actual structural problem with the bench unit.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


  36. #99
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,617

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Its one game, so I wont get too upset , but some things are becoming a pattern

    PG play is extreemly poor right now. Last in the league in assits is not because of the pace we play or some other factor than we dont have a point guard that can consistently run the offense.

    George Hill looks bad, and it not his shoting percentage , but his body language. It looked like he was stating to get hot a few weeks ago, and I odnt know if its a coincidence but it seems his play has gone done since extension talks went south

    I am content if we ride this year out and see what happens. Much more than a bad move/trade for the sake of one

    I think the key is noot to trade Granger , but pair him up

    Whether that be Eric Gordon, or Derron Williams or whom ever we can get, but DG needs that second threat and then we will be for real

    Looking forwad to the bounce back game in Orlando on Sunday
    Last edited by 90'sNBARocked; 01-28-2012 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Duplicate
    Sittin on top of the world!

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to 90'sNBARocked For This Useful Post:


  38. #100
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    3,288

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    What happened to the defense tonight? I think the Celts must have had about 20 layups. They had so many I lost track after a while.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •