Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 143

Thread: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

  1. #51
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Clearly, you aren't.
    Nope I'm not, I am what one would call normal. You however are special...I'm sorry!

  2. #52
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,080

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope I'm not, I am what one would call normal. You however are special...I'm sorry!
    No, I mean you are clearly not aware of Dwight Howard's struggles when he's been guarded by KG. Including a 4/15 shooting night in Boston with 4 turnovers.

    Keep calling me special BTW, it's cute, and just makes you look like more of a troll.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  3. #53
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, I mean you are clearly not aware of Dwight Howard's struggles when he's been guarded by KG. Including a 4/15 shooting night in Boston with 4 turnovers.

    Keep calling me special BTW, it's cute, and just makes you look like more of a troll.

  4. #54
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,080

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When all else fails, and you know you've lost, resort to emoticon only posts. Well done.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  5. #55
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,248

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    So, when Peck is going to write his Odd Thoughts in order to have some real conversation about the game.

    Because most of the posts here are still way too emotional.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  7. #56
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,080

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, when Peck is going to write his Odd Thoughts in order to have some real conversation about the game.

    Because most of the posts here are still way too emotional.
    Well unfortunately it's impossible to have intelligent discourse with someone who has posts that only consist of "You're special!" and face palm emoticons.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. #57
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,011

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not one game, 3+ years decides that. Of coarse.
    Ah, so tonight's game is an image of how he's been playing for us for the past three years?
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  9. #58

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    CRUM, Orlando got beat 93-67 by NOLA! They should be in a mood to take it out on the Pacers again Sunday.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:


  11. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread


  12. #60
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,485

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    I felt a great disturbance this evening, as if millions of Pacers fans suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened. Like missing 18 three point shots.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  14. #61
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When all else fails, you know you've lost, resort to emoticon only posts. Well done.
    Dude, seriously, It isn't about winning or losing here with you. Not to me. I made a comment and you went extreme...I merely left a comment of evaluating contracts of Hibbert and Hill. You turn around and reply to an extreme of cutting them.

  15. #62
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,660

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    CRUM, Orlando got beat 93-67 by NOLA! They should be in a mood to take it out on the Pacers again Sunday.
    Already chalked that game up to be a schedule loss.

  16. #63
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,291
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MiaDragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Already chalked that game up to be a schedule loss.
    NBA really screwed us. 6 schedule losses already.

  17. #64
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,248

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Can you stop with this schedule loss thing?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  19. #65
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, I mean you are clearly not aware of Dwight Howard's struggles when he's been guarded by KG. Including a 4/15 shooting night in Boston with 4 turnovers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_All...ost_selections

    Most All NBA Defensive Team selections:

    #1 - Kevin Garnett - 9 First team selections, 2 Second team selections

  20. #66
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah, so tonight's game is an image of how he's been playing for us for the past three years?
    actually, he was worse tonight then his averages last year. But, I'm not just looking at tonight, but his whole career here. I Just think they need to take a long look at his contract. Which, I wouldn't offer him a Max type contract. JMO

    You all don't have to agree, I just don't see him as a dominant type player that deserves such a contract. It will only cripple the franchise.

  21. #67
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,824

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When all else fails, and you know you've lost, resort to emoticon only posts. Well done.
    something else.

  22. #68
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,660

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you stop with this schedule loss thing?
    You need to have your meter checked stat, and you are more apt To get what you are asking for if you say please.
    Last edited by MiaDragon; 01-27-2012 at 11:55 PM.

  23. #69
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,712

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Well gang there won't be any Odd Thoughts tonight. Sadly we were watching the game on DVR and we saw the first quarter and most of the 2nd. Then boom, out went the DVR, so once it reset we got to see the final 6 min. of the game.

    From what little I got to see it looked like we couldn't hit a shot to save our lives, our bench which was once a bastion of strength was almost non-existant and the Celtics were out for revenge.

    But like I said I have absolutely no feel for this game at all as I just missed way to much of it.

    I just know that if Tyler & George are going to continue having extended offensive funks we are in trouble.

    I did get to see Roy roll his ankle and of course immediatly had heart failure. I know he came back but I have no idea how he played.

    Your not going to win them all so I guess this is just one of those we weren't going to win.

    Moving on to Orlando.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  25. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MiaDragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Already chalked that game up to be a schedule loss.
    Freaking shedule loses I hate them.

  26. #71
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,824

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well gang there won't be any Odd Thoughts tonight. Sadly we were watching the game on DVR and we saw the first quarter and most of the 2nd. Then boom, out went the DVR, so once it reset we got to see the final 6 min. of the game.

    From what little I got to see it looked like we couldn't hit a shot to save our lives, our bench which was once a bastion of strength was almost non-existant and the Celtics were out for revenge.

    But like I said I have absolutely no feel for this game at all as I just missed way to much of it.

    I just know that if Tyler & George are going to continue having extended offensive funks we are in trouble.

    I did get to see Roy roll his ankle and of course immediatly had heart failure. I know he came back but I have no idea how he played.

    Your not going to win them all so I guess this is just one of those we weren't going to win.

    Moving on to Orlando.
    But we already trashed this postgame thread. jk
    I will never forget this, Peck.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:


  28. #72
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,851

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well gang there won't be any Odd Thoughts tonight. Sadly we were watching the game on DVR and we saw the first quarter and most of the 2nd. Then boom, out went the DVR, so once it reset we got to see the final 6 min. of the game.
    So, you got to see most of the good part of the game?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  29. #73
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,485

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    As the saying goes, never get too low after a loss, or too high before a random drug test.


    Should I call this new segment "Fools Rush In" or "Rush to Judgement"?

  30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  31. #74
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,851

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Freaking shedule loses I hate them.
    Like always....I blame Stern.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  32. #75
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Celtics postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well unfortunately it's impossible to have intelligent discourse with someone who has posts that only consist of "You're special!" and face palm emoticons.
    Yea, like when you want to turn, twist and change a point of someone else just to make a point of your own that wasn't the real point to begin with! Yea, I like talking with you man...You are special!!! I Don't Want Your Mind F**K! OK

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacer Fan For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •