Thread: IND/HOU/UTA

Default IND/HOU/UTA

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=6uhntqh

We send Collison to the Jazz for Harris

We send Amundson to the Rockets for Thabet

We do add to our cap space, but I think it'll fill some good voids. Thabeet is cheap and worth the 2 years left on his contract. He might turn into a decent NBA player.

Harris - I never understood what happened to him. He played extremely well in NJ and then just fell off the map.

Harris/Hill/Price
    George/Hill/Stephenson
    Granger/George/Jones
    West/Hansbrough/Pendergraph
    Hibbert/Thabeet/Foster
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

Eh, just not huge on either trade to be honest.

I like what we have. Harris is the king of struggling and Thabeet simply doesnt care about the game.
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: IND/HOU/UTA

I like what you are doing with the thought process, being upgrade PG and find a backup center. I just don't like either of the players you went for. I think I would target a few other guys that might fit our team a little better than Thabeet or is more of an upgrade than Harris.

I would love to go after Jordan Hill for a backup center. Or maybe a Utah big, but they seem to be set on keeping their big rotation. I might consider Robin Lopez as has been discussed in the other thread. He would fit our situation much better and Phoenix doesn't seem to appreciate what he gives them. I might target Ryan Hollins from Cleveland as well. Nice expiring big man who won't cost much outside of the roster spot.

PG's outside of the big names and old guys going into free agency, there is not many guys that fit the bill of an upgrade without being untouchable. Or guys that would be worth going after at all, since it wouldn't be much of an upgrade. PG is a tough one. I might see what fire sale teams like Washington, Minnesota, Cleveland, Milwaukee, Sacramento, and the Warriors would be looking into once they are completely out of it. Good ideas though.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

Banned

Well with Thabeet you could hope that Roy could teach him how to play, maybe.

Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar

Harris isn't worth his 18 mil.
    He isn't good enough to cripple our team in worthless salary.

No on the other trade, We need Lou more then you may realize.