Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 277

Thread: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

  1. #51
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Great win anyway you slice it!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to odeez For This Useful Post:


  3. #52

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Everyone go back and read page 5 of the Game thread. Able is right, pure comedy gold there

    Here are some gems from Page 5... I don't mean to pick on y'all but it's really funny after this awesome win.


    Quote Originally Posted by Haywoode Workman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok this is a .500 team. 6th seed at best. we're on the up and up but not close to contenders.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHawes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im really thinking we blew our load early in the season and got big heads...Definitely getting deflated these last two games and putting us back to reality...This team is passionless
    Quote Originally Posted by granger4mvp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gut this **** poor team and rebuild it coaches and all
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasRL13 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OMG

    My dream is to see the Pacers champions, why it's so difficult, here in Portugal its 2am, im gonna rest right now, I'm tired of losing nights to see losses in stupid ways...

    I want an All Star in Indy, a guy who decides a game alone, we need a Rose type of player
    Quote Originally Posted by granger4mvp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good because they are not going anywhere and I like these guys they just suck as a team period.
    and the voice of Reason in all the madness. Gold for president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder what people going off the deep end will do after we eventually come back and win.

  4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PaceBalls For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  5. #53
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,825

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is a reason this guy is a fan favorite and it's because he is not very good, so the "fan favorite" is really just ironic.
    Not so sure about this. Scal is said to be a nice guy. When he was recalled after the lockout he gave back all of his salaries to the Italian club that he played in order to say sorry that he did not stayed with them all year.

    I would like him as well after a similar move

    PS: Just like I liked Danny more after the dinner.

  6. #54
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,903

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Another game where I feel the pacers would have lost if David West wasn't on our team

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


  8. #55
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AusPACER View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shove that one in your pipe Stacey King. "Bigger, better, stronger, better, D-Rose". Well guess what? you lost.

    Now. Can anyone tell me how I can get the Pacers broadcast on my league pass all the time? is it possible?

    Great win. D-West was big in the 4th. Team effort again.
    Tonight, we were forced to watch on NBATV so it was the Bulls announcers because this was in Chicago.

    If you have LP for TV, you can get either teams broadcast if that network is televising it.

    But yes. They are by far the worst announcers I've ever heard.

    They make fools of themselves and they make it sound like they don't know anything about basketball.

    They must get raises for kissing the Bulls' asses. Their homerism is to the point where it's sickening.

  9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  10. #56
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,368

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Absolutely great way to bounce back from the horrible 2nd quarter ending and the loss to Orlando.Hibbert once again was a beast.A true beast.I can't see how he won't be an All Star.I was gonna post that the only negative element of the game was the rebounds and our inability to box out but the box score says we outrembounded them by 3 (44-41).I guess Bulls won some crucial boards down the stretch and clouded my perception.Finally i like what i saw from PG offensively.He was, at last,aggressive and had a couple of great dunks if i am not mistaken.Massive massive win and from what i see from other boards now they recognize us as legit.

  11. #57

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was all about mental toughness.

    Just think how good Paul George is going to be in two seasons

    What no Vogel passer?
    He's not consistent yet. He makes mistakes. He's not focused all the time.

    But sheesh, he's got all the talent, athleticism, skills, intelligence and work ethic to suggest he could very well be something special.

    Regardless of what anyone thinks of anyone else on the roster, we've got PG and Hibbert...a guy with the potential to be a fantastic wing, and a skilled great Center. Not a bad core.

    And btw, I love Frank Vogel.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


  13. #58
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,926
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    What a crazy end to that game. I was pretty pissed off at halftime as it seemed like so many of our guys forgot how to play basketball. But I'm impressed that we pulled it out in the end. I know the game thread is always a place where overreactions happen, but we're a good team people. Not elite, but good. Good teams respond to bad losses and they find ways to gut wins out more often than not in the end. That's us so far. We're also young, we're going to be up and down a bit.

    But so far we're better than we are young.

    I love beating Chicago, especially IN Chicago. So sweet.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gummy For This Useful Post:


  15. #59
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    I'm still frantically sending text messages to all those Bulls fans that laughed at me claiming the Pacers would play them close.....Oh this is fun......I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ejwallace For This Useful Post:


  17. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Sekou Smith @SekouSmithNBA
    Solid win for the Pacers. Can't say enough about the depth and talent on that team right now. They make the EC race much more interesting.

  18. #61
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,650

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would have to agree. While Orlando beat us like a drum...the Bulls are the better team. Deng and Gibson are 2 of their 4 best players.
    I assume Rose and Boozer are the other two in that quartet. I personally think Noah and Rip are more important than Taj Gibson, but that's just one dude's opinion.

  19. #62
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by spazzxb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah its great that the real face of the franchis is becoming its best player.
    I think Granger was our best player tonight personally, but the fact that he and Roy played so well is a very good sign.

    Don't look now Granger haters but over the past 5 games Danny is averaging 19 PPG and 5 RPG with a block and a steal and shooting 45% from the field and 42% from the 3 point line.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  21. #63
    Enjoying the Show BrownBearCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    385
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Just outstanding. Allow me to state one more time, give Roy whatever he wants.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to BrownBearCoffee For This Useful Post:


  23. #64
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,284
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Refer to my signature
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  24. #65
    Funk Seoul Brother Frostwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,318

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another game where I feel the pacers would have lost if David West wasn't on our team
    i loved that block he had in the fourth, can't remember whose shot it was but it was just like GET THAT **** OUT OF HERE YOU'RE NOT STRONG ENOUGH

  25. #66
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Refer to my signature
    And the quote in mine!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  27. #67
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,331
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Hard not to feel good about that win.

  28. #68
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Refer to my signature
    I hate everything about the Bulls.

    The players, the fans, the announcers, the mascot.

    It's a rivalry on both sides.

    This win was a great way to show how much better we really are this season compared to last season.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  30. #69
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another game where I feel the pacers would have lost if David West wasn't on our team
    You could tell he was a calming factor during timeouts. Also, loved seeing Paul take responsibility for the defensive breakdown that resulted in the Noah dunk.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  31. #70
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I assume Rose and Boozer are the other two in that quartet. I personally think Noah and Rip are more important than Taj Gibson, but that's just one dude's opinion.
    Taj Gibson is living mostly on hype. He wasn't very good the second half of the season for the Bulls last year or really in the playoffs and he's got off to a sluggish start. Saying he is one of the 4 best players on that team is a bit like saying Hansbrough is a top 4 Pacer.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  33. #71
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,666

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk-juice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    told you we were good!

  34. #72
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,926

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Granger was our best player tonight personally, but the fact that he and Roy played so well is a very good sign.

    Don't look now Granger haters but over the past 5 games Danny is averaging 19 PPG and 5 RPG with a block and a steal and shooting 45% from the field and 42% from the 3 point line.
    Brewer abused him on the other end of the floor.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magic P For This Useful Post:


  36. #73
    Looking like a season JB24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AusPACER View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shove that one in your pipe Stacey King. "Bigger, better, stronger, better, D-Rose". Well guess what? you lost.

    Now. Can anyone tell me how I can get the Pacers broadcast on my league pass all the time? is it possible?

    Great win. D-West was big in the 4th. Team effort again.
    I watch a lot of league pass. These two clowns (Stacey and Funk) are easily the most annoying, and ill-informed duo in the entire league. Tonight they kept implying that Hibbert was some black hole on offense, "he just keeps pounding it and pounding it... that ball is not leaving his hands when he gets it" etc...

    Anyway, I loved hearing the resignation in their voice when they realized the Bulls were losing this one.

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JB24 For This Useful Post:


  38. #74
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Watching the Bulls Postgame, Thibodeau claims he didn't feel we played physical at all. He also stated that the Pacers are a much better team than last year, as well as PG is going to have a long career in the NBA....I am somewhat surprised that there were no excuses or scapegoats.....just acknowledging that we are a solid team with a good core;;;;

  39. #75
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,666

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Granger was our best player tonight personally, but the fact that he and Roy played so well is a very good sign.

    Don't look now Granger haters but over the past 5 games Danny is averaging 19 PPG and 5 RPG with a block and a steal and shooting 45% from the field and 42% from the 3 point line.
    This is who we NEED him to be if we're going to make any noise in the playoffs. I hope he keeps up the effort on the other end of the floor.

Similar Threads

  1. Pacers/Bulls Playoff Series news/thoughts thread
    By Kemo in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:52 PM
  2. Pacers/Detroit postgame thread
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:17 PM
  3. Pacers/Boston postgame thread
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:44 AM
  4. Everybody calm down (Pacers/Bulls Postgame Thread)
    By Anthem in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 06:48 PM
  5. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •