Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 609

Thread: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

  1. #101
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,617

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Darrius Morris looks like Nick Young with a Tracy McGrady Drowsy eye.

  2. #102

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Can we trade Lou please? He's some how worse than foster on offense and can't play back up center to save his life.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to righteouscool For This Useful Post:


  4. #103
    Member IndySDExport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Durham/Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    876

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Stupid. stupid. stupid.

    sigh....

  5. #104
    Member D0NT SH0OT ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    455

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Can I change my score prediction?

  6. #105
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by gummy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know you are smart enough to know that the word "also" means "in addition to." So there is no need to re-state a point I didn't refute.
    Touche my friend...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BringJackBack For This Useful Post:


  8. #106
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,245

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Lou makes me wanna stab my eyes out.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pingu For This Useful Post:


  10. #107
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,617

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    People on here are so quick to blame one player on the team. Lou isn't in there to score.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PGisthefuture For This Useful Post:


  12. #108
    Member IndySDExport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Durham/Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    876

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Lou is actually getting worse.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndySDExport For This Useful Post:


  14. #109
    The Nite Owl LA_Confidential's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,566

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    What The !

  15. #110
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,623

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lou is never looking for the ball to be passed to him.

    It's okay, we have good frontcourt depth and don't have to rely on Amundson playing too many minutes.....
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  16. #111
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,924
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Lou is going to get better...right? Right!?

    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to gummy For This Useful Post:


  18. #112
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    We're Lou-sing.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  20. #113
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,617

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    How did Hibbert break his nose???

  21. #114
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    So... McBob outplayed Tyler in the first quarter. Anybody disagree?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  22. #115
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,623

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People on here are so quick to blame one player on the team. Lou isn't in there to score.
    Then they shouldn't pass to him.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  23. #116
    Member Stuckey7370's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Princeton, IN
    Posts
    510

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Wells is saying Roy has a broken nose on Twitter

  24. #117

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    hibbert questionable to return with a broken nose

  25. #118

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People on here are so quick to blame one player on the team. Lou isn't in there to score.
    Yea, it's really ridiculous. I'm sorry, LOU is the reason we're losing. Sure..

    oh, well with Hibbert out, he might actually end up being the reason we lose.

  26. #119
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Not even a defensive three second free throw.

  27. #120
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    I now hate Lou Amundson. #GetHimOuttaHere
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  28. #121
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,968

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    ahh were gonna get raped then if no roy

  29. #122
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did Hibbert break his nose???
    Man, I'm watching the Lakers feed. I saw him touching his nose on the way back to the bench, is it broken?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  30. #123
    Member Merz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,088
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did Hibbert break his nose???
    Well, he clearly wasn't fouled...so who knows

  31. #124

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Roy had his nose broken but was not fouled in the process, apparently.
    WE ARE NOT GETTING ERIC GORDON

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Aw Heck For This Useful Post:

    BBQ

  33. #125
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,924
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/22/2012 Game Thread #15: Pacers Vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People on here are so quick to blame one player on the team. Lou isn't in there to score.
    No, he's not but it would be nice if he wasn't a complete liability.

    When you are that close to the basket and/or wide open close to the basket, you have got to find a way to score, at least sometimes! Foster isn't great on offense, but he can put the ball in the hole off an offense rebound, for example.

    His defense and rebounding aren't nearly good enough to make up for his offensive futility thus far. I mean, outside of his first couple of appearances, he hasn't been good at much of anything. I'm not saying he is the reason we are losing, that's not true. But he hasn't been good.

    What? Hibby has a broken nose? Ugggggh.
    Last edited by gummy; 01-22-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

Similar Threads

  1. OT: Sports Guy's daughter hates green, loves purple
    By Kegboy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 07:15 PM
  2. Gordie drops 26 points on the Lakers
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:32 PM
  3. Artest To Sign With Lakers
    By MillerTime in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:10 AM
  4. Kobe May Opt Out
    By MillerTime in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 09:37 AM
  5. ESPN Kobe Insider-MUST READ
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •