Thread: Anyone going to the game tomorrow?

Sports Logo

Default Anyone going to the game tomorrow?

Just curious....
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Default Re: Anyone going to the game tomorrow?

I am

Sports Logo

Good....I'm glad that I won't the be the only one there. Were you able to get decent seats?

For some reason, the Warriors Tickets for this year was much higher then normal for a Pacer game.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

my old high school teachers is a ST holder and she sold me hers for 35 a piece... her seats are pretty decent. ill get the sec # later today

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For some reason, the Warriors Tickets for this year was much higher then normal for a Pacer game.
    The Warriors were originally going to retire Chris Mullin's jersey that night. It got pushed back due to a scheduling issue, but that would be my guess.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    The Warriors were originally going to retire Chris Mullin's jersey that night. It got pushed back due to a scheduling issue, but that would be my guess.
    Na they always near the league leaders in attendance so that is why they charge a lot supply and demand.

Have fun. I'll be at the game Sunday vs. Lakers.

The Warriors have some of the best fans in the NBA. I'd love to see a game up there.

Warrior games are awesome to go to.. even as a neutral spectator.

Sports Logo

DAMN.....I bought tickets on StubHub a month ago..and the lowest tickets I can find in teh lower bowl for 4 seats ( I take my family ) were no lower than $150 a piece in row 20....so I got seats behind the basket in Row 3 for $85.

Now, I check and find that there are some seats in Section 102 ( Center Court behind the bench ) in row 6 that are $113 a seat.

I'm debating if I should get them or not and then bring my nephews or not.....damn my impatience....DAMN MY IMPATIENCE.
    Last edited by CableKC; 01-19-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    Na they always near the league leaders in attendance so that is why they charge a lot supply and demand.
    At least on StubHub....I've checked from year to year since I go to Warriors games. The Pacers were considered the "Lower Tier" Teams that no one cares about in the Bay Area compared to the high end Teams like the Lakers or Heat. The price of the tickets were in previous years compared to this year for the Pacer tickets were higher this year compared to the previous years.

DAMN.....I bought tickets on StubHub a month ago..and the lowest tickets I can find in teh lower bowl for 4 seats ( I take my family ) were no lower than $150 a piece in row 20....so I got seats behind the basket in Row 3 for $85.

Now, I check and find that there are some seats in Section 102 ( Center Court behind the bench ) in row 6 that are $113 a seat.

I'm debating if I should get them or not and then bring my nephews or not.....damn my impatience....DAMN MY IMPATIENCE.
    Your seats are in the 3rd row in the lower bowl, and you're considering 102, which I'm assuming isn't the lower level? Can you clarify this? I'm just curious if I misread what you said or if maybe the Warriors seating is just really insane.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by smj887 View Post
    Your seats are in the 3rd row in the lower bowl, and you're considering 102, which I'm assuming isn't the lower level? Can you clarify this? I'm just curious if I misread what you said or if maybe the Warriors seating is just really insane.
    A month ago, I was looking into the tickets...I needed to get 4 tickets. So I go onto StubHub and look for the usual sideline seats in the lower bowl section facing the court. The best that I could find were row 19 or more with prices above $150 each ( a few years back, I got row 7 seats for $125 each facing the court ).

Being impatient and concerned that I wouldn't get anything, I got 3rd row seats in the Lower bowl in Section 121 for 4 seats behind the basket ( sorry, forgot to mention that ) for $85 each.

So, I check back today ( because of this thread ) and found that there were 4 seats in Section 102 behind Pacers bench in row 6 facing the court for $113 each.

NOTE - Section 102 and 121 are in the lower bowl section.

If you listen carefully, that noise that you are hearing in the distance is the sound of me kicking myself for being impatient. If I had waited a bit longer....I could have paid a little bit more and gotten the best seats that I have ever gotten to see the Pacers live.

Well, this just means that if you are watching the game tomorrow....when the Pacers are taking FT shots in the 2nd half...if you look in the background....to the left of the basket and see some Asian Pacer fan with a Black PG24 jersey and Pacer cap sitting next to a kid with a Monta Jersey....that's me.
    Last edited by CableKC; 01-19-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Section 108 is where ill be.

I'm going! This is the one time per year I get to see the Pacers these days. Upper level.

Hope they win this time, last years 4th quarter was a bummer IIRC...

Edit: In section 231, row 3... tight budget this year.
    Last edited by rabid; 01-20-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Well I'm sure you had fun! George Hill!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

At least on StubHub....I've checked from year to year since I go to Warriors games. The Pacers were considered the "Lower Tier" Teams that no one cares about in the Bay Area compared to the high end Teams like the Lakers or Heat. The price of the tickets were in previous years compared to this year for the Pacer tickets were higher this year compared to the previous years.
    Sure was loud in Oracle tonight didnt seem low tier lol I love watching close games there on tv(it must be even more amazing being there) the crowd is amazing. The Heat game and the Pacers game this season had Oracle rocking both great games and the crowd brought it both nights.

It must be nice to own the Warriors they have sucked for decades and they sell out every game.

sounds like my favorite team in baseball LOL.