Thread: David Harrison is a physical force

Hybrid View

Default David Harrison is a physical force

(side note, this forum can't handle a lot of posters at once, after each of the first two games, several of my posts were lost)

On to David Harrison. The Celts could not keep him off the boards tonight, DH was the strongest player on the court and he does have surprising hops. First game I have seen DH and he is going to be a very good player. Yes he did get lost a few times on defense, severla times he was way out of position especially in the pick and roll defense. I hope DH loses a little more weight, but he is a keeper, a steal at the 30 pick in the 1st round

Default Re: David Harrison is a physical force

Slick was raving about his pick-setting.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

How is his shoulder?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Harrison is another Olowokandi. This is a bad thing when you take him at #1 overall. This is a good thing when you take him at 29th overall.

I saw him play in college a few times and was surprised he didn't get a bit more pub coming into the draft. The guy will be a very solid NBA center. Not too often you can find that at the end of the draft.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PacerMan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    Slick was raving about his pick-setting.....
    REALLY!? That is the single most exciting thing I've read on here this year!!!!!!!!!
    (seriously)

Agreed! We haven't had anybody set a decent pick since Tank Thompson left.

Yeah, I liked what I saw tonight (my first time to see him other than the summer game where he lost his cool).

If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

D.Davis set good picks.

Austin Croshere's currently the best on the team.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Foster's pretty good at sitting picks too. Remember him getting Reggie free for the game winning 3 in the playoffs?

Ehh, maybe now he is. But his first four years in the league, he couldn't set a pick without picking up a foul to save his life.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I was impressed by him, too. It felt wierd seeing a big man playing like a big man in the blue and gold. Honestly, I can't think of another Pacer who took up as much room under the basket as Harrison did.
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

"'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

From what I saw last night (and knowing DW's thinking) I'd say any talk of picking up Zo is just so much pipedreaming.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Johnny

I was pleasantly surprised with him. I had not seen him yet, and I was shocked by his bulk. Just a monster of a fella

And he can sing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" quite well.

Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by pacerfan2425
    How is his shoulder?
    This is a very good question. He was really grimacing last night. Has anyone heard anything?

Haven't heard anything, but he was grimacing in the first half, yet playing again in the second, so hopefully it's nothing that will keep him out.

He did some good things in the second, too. Offensive rebounds, some clutch free throws, all good things. Couldn't have been bothering him too much.

Enjoy your time at PD!