Thread: Ryan Grigson of the Eagles is emerging as the favorite for Colts GM

Default Ryan Grigson of the Eagles is emerging as the favorite for Colts GM

I don't know much about the guy except he's originally from Northern Indiana and went to Purdue so he has ties here.

http://www.indystar.com/comments/art...nterview-Colts

Report: Eagles team staffer in Indy for 2nd GM interview with Colts

The Indianapolis Coltsí search for a new general manager might be heating up.

According to ESPN.com, Philadelphia Eagles director of player personnel Ryan Grigson is in town today for a second interview with owner Jim Irsay.

Grigson was a tight end and tackle at Purdue University from 1991-94. The Highland, Ind., product is in his ninth season with the Eagles and second as director of player personnel.

Along with Grigson, itís thought Irsay also has interviewed Colts director of player personnel Tom Telesco; Jim Popp, general manager of the CFLís Montreal Alouettes; Atlanta Falcons director of player personnel Les Snead and Falcons director of college scouting David Caldwell; Dallas Cowboys director of scouting Tom Ciskowski; and New York Giants director of college scouting Marc Ross.

Irsay fired vice chairman Bill Polian and vice president/general manager Chris Polian Jan. 2.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Ryan Grigson of the Eagles is emerging as the favorite for Colts GM

I know nothing about anyone on this list. I'm kind of against the David Caldwell guy just because of his last name

I guess I trust Irsay to make a good hire. My only fear is this guy might be getting more consideration than he would normally merit because he is a native Hoosier. Honestly though, that's not much of a fear.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

While i dont know much about him, eagles fan here if you didnt know, the front office is pretty damn good in philly. Would be a good signing imo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

The Giants seem to be pretty good at the draft, especially with D-linemen and undervalued skill players, so director of college scouting Marc Ross would seem to have a decent track record.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post: