West / Hans
    Batum / George
    George / Hill
    Ellis / Hill

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers Warriors Blazers

Ick

Ellis isn't a point guard...we would have even worse ball movement than we do already.

Ellis at point, yiak.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar

Ellis is a pg/sg. He was a pg till Step was drafted to the team. He is averaging over 7 assists per game while Step is on the bench right now. Even when Step is playing, Ellis still runs point alot. I wouldn't want Ellis unless it was for him to play point. Coach tell him he has 12 shots per game, make them count. He would be a huge upgrade over DC. Sorry, you guys don't watch GSW play on a regular basis. Not to be rude here, but maybe you should know something about what you are commenting on before commenting.

B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Blazers have Felton at PG

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ellis is a pg/sg. He was a pg till Step was drafted to the team. He is averaging over 7 assists per game while Step is on the bench right now. Even when Step is playing, Ellis still runs point alot. I wouldn't want Ellis unless it was for him to play point. Coach tell him he has 12 shots per game, make them count. He would be a huge upgrade over DC. Sorry, you guys don't watch GSW play on a regular basis. Not to be rude here, but maybe you should know something about what you are commenting on before commenting.
    Since i live for part of the year in the Oakland area and have been to 5 warrior games since last march, I think I have done my due diligence not to be rude here but make sure you know who you are talking to before you comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    Since i live for part of the year in the Oakland area and have been to 5 warrior since last march, I think I have done my due diligence not to be rude here but make sure you know who you are talking to before you comment.
    Not to be rude to you, but, I don't care you have seen a whole 5 games since March. I have watched about 220 warrior games since Ellis came into the league. I trust what I know much more then you.

Not to be rude to you, but, I don't care you have seen a whole 5 games since March. I have watched about 220 warrior games since Ellis came into the league. I trust what I know much more then you.
    That's just in person champ...they are my second favorite team in the league and I have followed them long before monta came into the league.
    To think you are the smartest man in the room is delusional...if monta comes here to be the two I am cool with that. Maybe send hill instead of dc but monta just wouldn't be a good PG on a team with other players that can score and god knows his defense isn't great (not terrible, just not great)

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    That's just in person champ...they are my second favorite team in the league and I have followed them long before monta came into the league.
    To think you are the smartest man in the room is delusional...if monta comes here to be the two I am cool with that. Maybe send hill instead of dc but monta just wouldn't be a good PG on a team with other players that can score and god knows his defense isn't great (not terrible, just not great)
    I have no feelings for Warriors, I have to watch them.
    Last edited by Pacer Fan; 01-16-2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: typo

I have no feelings for Warriors, I have to watch them.
    Congrats? Has nothing to do with the subject that monta isn't the point guard this team needs. It's a bad fit at the point...if he wants to be the 2 we have to know about his defensive deficiencies and his lack of size...am I wrong?

Excluding his performance this year, as we all know why.

Ellis is being deprived when he is in the SG position. Ellis needs to be a PG. He needs the ball in his hands. He is a shot creator and play maker. One of the main problems with DC thus far is he has the speed to drive but he doesn't see the floor when doing it. Ellis can penetrate and find his teammate or complete the drive. Ellis demands double teams when he is a threat to penetrate. DC rarely pulls a double team, thus giving him nowhere to go. As for the defense, Warriors has only had like 2 all time defensive players ever. They have always abused the defensive play and to think that it is going to change after a dozen games with a new coach and no physical practices is crazy. Ellis has the physical package to excel at defense and especially at the PG position. I can go on and on, but I will stop here.

To think that Ellis is only a SG is foolish. To think Ellis wouldn't be a huge upgrade over DC is very foolish. It's a shame Ellis didn't have a better place to play when he first got in the league, but that's another story.

Excluding his performance this year, as we all know why.

Ellis is being deprived when he is in the SG position. Ellis needs to be a PG. He needs the ball in his hands. He is a shot creator and play maker. One of the main problems with DC thus far is he has the speed to drive but he doesn't see the floor when doing it. Ellis can penetrate and find his teammate or complete the drive. Ellis demands double teams when he is a threat to penetrate. DC rarely pulls a double team, thus giving him nowhere to go. As for the defense, Warriors has only had like 2 all time defensive players ever. They have always abused the defensive play and to think that it is going to change after a dozen games with a new coach and no physical practices is crazy. Ellis has the physical package to excel at defense and especially at the PG position. I can go on and on, but I will stop here.

To think that Ellis is only a SG is foolish. To think Ellis wouldn't be a huge upgrade over DC is very foolish. It's a shame Ellis didn't have a better place to play when he first got in the league, but that's another story.
    That's pretty silly considering he is alot closer to Allen iverson than rondo. He is a better off guard than a point guard because you say he "sees the floor" he rarely makes great passes, just the ones that are obvious that dc makes anyways.