Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47

Thread: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

  1. #26
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 101
    Bulls 78
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  2. #27
    Morel mania Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Gosport
    Age
    41
    Posts
    874
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago


    Pacers 99

    Bulls  89

  3. #28

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 93
    Bulls 86
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  4. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 105
    Bulls 91

  5. #30
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    pacers 103
    bulls 84

  6. #31
    roleplayer
    Guest

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 102
    Bulls 91

  7. #32
    TexasPacer
    Guest

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 95 Chicago 87

  8. #33
    TexasPacer
    Guest

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 95 Chicago 87

  9. #34

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    These scores are all too high.

  10. #35

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 101
    Bulls 89

  11. #36
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,677

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 95
    Bulls 76
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  12. #37

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    pacers 99
    bulls 87

  13. #38
    RA231
    Guest

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    102-85

  14. #39

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Pacers 97
    Bulls 93
    But an hour or so later, Hibbert wrote on his Twitter account: "Love this coach [and] I love this team. We can go far this year if we play like that. 2night we played our hearts out. Just didn't get the win."

  15. #40

    Default This Contest Is Closed

    This guess the score contest is now closed. The following guesses have been successfully recorded:







































    PosterPacersOpponent
    Alabama-Redneck10884
    DEEman9489
    Dabney Prood9989
    Doug10178
    Dukins10599
    Gyron10786
    Harddrive79284
    Hicks9690
    Hoosier Rebel 1211289
    Hurricane8883
    ImCrazyB9176
    Jerm9185
    MSA2CF7570
    MagicRat9576
    PacerFanInAZ9991
    Pig Nash10384
    RoboDoug9195
    Suaveness10392
    TexasPacer9587
    TheSauceMaster9580
    Will Galen10089
    able10679
    cramerica8783
    dannyboy10591
    flying dutchman9384
    fwpacerfan10289
    hoopsforlife9793
    indytoad8582
    obnoxiousmodesty9790
    pacerfan24259486
    pacertom9386
    rcarey9083
    roleplayer10291
    rushmore9987
    tate10189
    tora tora8982


  16. #41

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    wow....Galen, off by 1! Not bad
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  17. #42

    Default Drumroll please...

    Final score:






    Pacers

    100

    Chicago

    90









































    PosterPacersChicagoOffByWillsGame
    Will Galen100891Win
    Dabney Prood99892Win
    PacerFanInAZ99912Win
    tate101892Win
    fwpacerfan102893Win
    obnoxiousmodesty97903Win
    roleplayer102913Win
    Hicks96904Win
    rushmore99874Win
    Suaveness103925Win
    dannyboy105916Win
    hoopsforlife97936Win
    DEEman94897Win
    TexasPacer95878Win
    Pig Nash103849Win
    pacerfan2425948610Win
    Gyron1078611Win
    pacertom938611Win
    Doug1017813Win
    flying dutchman938413Win
    Hoosier Rebel 121128913Win
    Alabama-Redneck1088414Win
    Dukins1059914Win
    Harddrive7928414Win
    Jerm918514Win
    RoboDoug919514Loss
    TheSauceMaster958015Win
    able1067917Win
    rcarey908317Win
    Hurricane888319Win
    MagicRat957619Win
    tora tora898219Win
    cramerica878320Win
    ImCrazyB917623Win
    indytoad858223Win
    MSA2CF757045Win



  18. #43
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Golgac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Golgac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    95-87 Pacers
    See "Bad Examples" in the full rules thread: http://www.pacersdigest.com/cgi-bin/...d=1;gtid=97374
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  19. #44
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,991

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Will Galen OffBy 1



    Sherbosobray!!!!!! Yes!

  20. #45
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Golgac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Golgac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Golgac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    95-87 Pacers
    See "Bad Examples" in the full rules thread: http://www.pacersdigest.com/cgi-bin/...d=1;gtid=97374
    That is pretty ****ing retarded.
    :

  21. #46
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Golgac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Golgac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Golgac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    95-87 Pacers
    See "Bad Examples" in the full rules thread: http://www.pacersdigest.com/cgi-bin/...d=1;gtid=97374
    That is pretty ****ing retarded.
    ed:
    [edit=12=1099840447][/edit]

  22. #47
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599

    Default Re: 11/06/2004 Guess The Score - Pacers vs. Chicago

    Golgac, I think I'm going to assume you forgot to put a smilie there.
    [edit=22=1099870008][/edit]
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •