Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 41 of 41

Thread: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

  1. #26

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Not sure why we wouldn't go with the originals. I think these are nasty.

  2. #27
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,928

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    I think its weird that Denver will be wearing the Nuggets jersey (they were only the Nuggets for one year in the ABA), while the Spurs, who were in the ABA for several years, will be wearing the Chaparrals jerseys. Perhaps they didn't want Denver wearing uniforms that said Rockets on them.

  3. #28
    Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    835

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    I like this darker one with the three yellow stripes better:


    than this light gray one with the alternating stripes:

  4. #29
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,352
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sleeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like this darker one with the three yellow stripes better:


    than this light gray one with the alternating stripes:
    It's the same thing. The artwork is just not doing the actual product justice.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duke dynamite For This Useful Post:


  6. #30
    Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    835

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    I think its the other way around and the product isn't doing the artwork justice. I know its the same thing, but I would like to see it darker and with three yellow stripes instead.

  7. #31
    Member Taterhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,065

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really?
    It was a joke man. Take it easy. IDK if you know this yet, but I like to ruffle some feathers from time to time. Because you all take these comments so very seriously and all.

    I actually really like those uniforms.

  8. #32
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Hopefully they sell the cardigan

  9. #33

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My feelings on the Pacers cardigan...

    I would buy one in a second, but I'm pretty sure you can't buy it anywhere

  10. #34
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10,622

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think its weird that Denver will be wearing the Nuggets jersey (they were only the Nuggets for one year in the ABA), while the Spurs, who were in the ABA for several years, will be wearing the Chaparrals jerseys. Perhaps they didn't want Denver wearing uniforms that said Rockets on them.
    The Chaparrals ARE the Spurs, same franchise.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  12. #35
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,613

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    i cant be the only one who laughed at the carolina cougars #69 jersey right?

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  14. #36
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,630
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    That cardigan is pretty awesome. I would love to get my hands on one, as well as a PG24 or custom throwback jersey. Pretty siiick, imo.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  15. #37
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This year the NBA will put more than their normal amount of effort into honoring the ABA this season.
    If they really want to honor the ABA, they can start by putting Slick into the Hall of Fame.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Doug For This Useful Post:


  17. #38
    Member JonnyB83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Franklin, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    I want the shorts!
    Doing the twitter thing JonnyB83
    Also JonnyB83 on facebook....we should be friends!

  18. #39
    Member BoomBaby31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles (Marina del Rey)
    Posts
    1,958

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sleeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like this darker one with the three yellow stripes better:


    than this light gray one with the alternating stripes:
    Is the cardigan real or did one of you make it? If one of you created it, it's sick. If it's real. where did you pull the picture from?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to BoomBaby31 For This Useful Post:


  20. #40
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,352
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBaby31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is the cardigan real or did one of you make it? If one of you created it, it's sick. If it's real. where did you pull the picture from?
    Unwatch Blog/Adidas.

  21. #41
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    14,861

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Will Have Throwbacks!

    Quote Originally Posted by pezasied182 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would buy one in a second, but I'm pretty sure you can't buy it anywhere
    Not yet, you can't.

Similar Threads

  1. Pacers roster: Full speed ahead?
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:51 PM
  2. STAR: Pacers reach deal with city? (link)
    By Reggie4Three in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:11 PM
  3. How the Pacers can convince Carmelo
    By Pacersalltheway10 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 10:29 PM
  4. Pacers-Celtics Matchups (IndyStar)
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:36 AM
  5. Keeping pace with the Pacers
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 11:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •