Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: PD's Biggest Loser 2012

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: PD's Biggest Loser 2012

I haven't lost any weight. I have started a light 25 minute jog every evening, have done a few out doors, but mostly at the gym so far. I can do the jogs without being too winded but it makes my left knee and both ankles hurt. Also began taking my dog on long walks which he absolutely loves. I've been counting my calories without much regard to restricting them. For the first 13 days of 2013 I'm coming in over 3300 calories each day so it's easy to see why I'm packing on weight lol. Today is when I'm going to take them down to 2500. Restrict furter each week until I'm down to between 1800-1900 daily and then maintain that.

Mood

It sounds like you have a plan to restrict your food intake and you are exercising which is both good. I am doing around 2500 calories right now and would like to get down to 2000 calories. But I am taking Adipex to help with the attempt at losing enough weight. It really curbs your appetite well. But when you first taking it the side effects can be tough at times. I will be starting up my workout plans with my nephew. He is looking to get larger and add muscle. I figure Friday if we just lift weights I will be ok. My goal to start cardio training in two weeks on Wednesday. My plan is to take it slowly and gradually increase my cardio. Then at the gym there is a 30 minute circuit training room working set times on each equipment. After that hit the massage chairs or massage bed.

Mood

This was a wash week for me only dropping 1/2 of a pound. I think me not taking my medicine 5 of the days and eating bad is what made it a stalemate. Being put on oxygen with a continuous flow is concerning for me and my right lung issue. I can not do any cardio but I can do strength training. My nephew and I will be starting it out Monday and hopefully after a few weeks I will be better enough to do some slow cardio and continue with strength training. Down to 324.2 pounds and I will take that and start next week with confidence.