Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 596

Thread: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

  1. #51

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    THATS WAT GEORGE HILL CAN DO BABY!!

  2. #52

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    They waited an incredibly long time to call the foul for Hill there.

  3. #53
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,254

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While we are talking about the jerseys, the Thunder (who are winning) have weak *** uniforms/logo as well.
    I disagree.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  5. #54
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,458

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    I love Darren Collison.

  6. #55
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree.
    Of course you do.

  7. #56

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    how was that a travel?

  8. #57

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    For the third game in a row, I'll present the one word that still scares folks off from embracing the NBA: officiating.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


  10. #58
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,254

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course you do.
    We used to agree a lot. Remember the good ol' RealGM AIM chats.

  11. #59
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how was that a travel?
    I've long had a theory on Roy, and I wish someone would give me stats to back this up: I think Roy gets called for more travelling violations than any other big man in the league. Happens 2-3 times a game I swear.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  13. #60
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We used to agree a lot. Remember the good ol' RealGM AIM chats.
    If it makes you feel better, I'm trying to trade for your boy Ty Lawson in my fantasy league

    Those chats were awesome. Probably the last time I was on AIM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  15. #61
    Member huber14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    O-H-I-O
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't give two ***** about the Cavs winning or not. Green and white goes well together. Wine and pee don't.
    then next time complain about the colors not the design.

  16. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,151

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've long had a theory on Roy, and I wish someone would give me stats to back this up: I think Roy gets called for more travelling violations than any other big man in the league. Happens 2-3 times a game I swear.
    I see it too. I don't think anyone gets called for traveling as much as Roy, and a lot of times it is for travelings that other players get away with too.

  17. #63
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,254

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've long had a theory on Roy, and I wish someone would give me stats to back this up: I think Roy gets called for more travelling violations than any other big man in the league. Happens 2-3 times a game I swear.
    I've never really noticed...I hope this isn't my glass shattering moment, where its all I notice now.

  18. #64

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Gotta make the bunnies, Tyler.

  19. #65

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    wow we are going to be in trouble if we keep fouling

  20. #66
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,881
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    I love the preseason!

  21. #67
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,254

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it makes you feel better, I'm trying to trade for your boy Ty Lawson in my fantasy league

    Those chats were awesome. Probably the last time I was on AIM.
    Those chats were awesome, I don't think I've been on AIM since either haha. We should start them up with PD people.

  22. #68
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,391

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    starting ugly once again. when will it stop?
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  23. #69

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    DJ is such a douche.

  24. #70
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,391

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Nice move by Hill!
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  25. #71

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    DJ is such a douche.

  26. #72
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,254

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Denari: This time Jones with the nice......two foot stop.

  27. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    I forgot he had Kobe in our team

  28. #74
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,391

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Dahntay you suck on the offensive side.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  29. #75

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    too many turnovers and too many fouls

Similar Threads

  1. Hollinger's 2010-11 Pacers Forecast
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 07:06 PM
  2. Pacers-Celtics Matchups (IndyStar)
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:36 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 10:41 AM
  4. A Digest Carol Revisited...
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 12:13 PM
  5. Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 09:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •