Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 596

Thread: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

  1. #526

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    DANNY GRANGER BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM BABBBBBBBY!!!!! TY DAVID WEST!!!!

  2. #527

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Granger's clutch, but he's not smart. If that makes sense.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


  4. #528

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Danny is clutch!
    WE ARE NOT GETTING ERIC GORDON

  5. #529
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    MR. WEST!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  6. #530
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Danny is lighting it up!

  7. #531
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,837

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Danny mother ****ing granger!

  8. #532
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,532

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is DC on the bench? I thought he played well tonight.
    I think that GH shot selection was horrible in the 2nd half....I think that DC should have been playing more as well.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  10. #533
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,063

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    DC made that happen too.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  12. #534
    RLeWorm
    Guest

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Danny Granger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #535
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    DG for 3!
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  14. #536
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,976

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    West and Granger once again showing how to close out games... Let's take this one home..
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:


  16. #537
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    David West--cool customer.
    His defense on Jamison has been excellent.

  17. #538
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,981

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Danny coming through big in the stretch and David showing some nice D.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  18. #539
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,388

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Why must the Pacers threaten an 8-second violation on every possession?

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  20. #540
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Game over we got this, it was close way to close ...

  21. #541
    Member Blink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    244

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    West is a winner.

  22. #542
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,246

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All things considered, this might be the worst reffed game I have ever seen.
    As bad as tonight has been, its nothing compared to the post-brawl years when we still had JO, Artest, Jackson, ect.

  23. #543
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,976

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again, George leaving Carter kills the Pacers. STAY ON AC!!
    It's Anthony PARKER..
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  24. #544
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,063

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Paul George has as many turnovers as points. No field goals made. Not a shining moment for him.

  25. #545

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    PG don't let parker get the ball!

  26. #546
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,532

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    What's this about Granger not being clutch?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  28. #547
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. Rose is far more athletic and a much better playmaker.
    Rose is the better player but I see similarities with Irving- he can attack the basket well.

  29. #548
    Get well PG! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,762

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Another big 3 coming??

  30. #549
    2014 Champs HeliumFear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Fort Branch,IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    369
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    West and Danny closing this one out nicely!
    Pacers,baby!

  31. #550
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,532

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs Cavs Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why must the Pacers threaten an 8-second violation on every possession?
    It happened again on the last Granger possession....
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Similar Threads

  1. Hollinger's 2010-11 Pacers Forecast
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 07:06 PM
  2. Pacers-Celtics Matchups (IndyStar)
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:36 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 09:41 AM
  4. A Digest Carol Revisited...
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 11:13 AM
  5. Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •