Thread: Russell Westbrook

Default Russell Westbrook

Is he a realistic trade target for us? There us some speculation about him. What would be a realistic offer? DC and two first round picks?

Default Re: Russell Westbrook

I am a HUGE Russell Westbrook fan. That being said, why do we need to go after him? I would let several more games go by and see how DC and George Hill continue to progress. Russell Westbrook is a good defender and playmaker but his jump shot is hit-and-miss (check last night's Thunder-Grizzlies box score). Plus it appears he needs to mature a bit more (again, see last night's Thunder-Grizzlies recap).

Default Re: Russell Westbrook

I'd take a one legged Collison before I'd ever want Westbrook's brand of "basketball" on our team. The man has no clue how to play the game. He's athletic, but that's about all he is...

Quote Originally Posted by croz24 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd take a one legged Collison before I'd ever want Westbrook's brand of "basketball" on our team. The man has no clue how to play the game. He's athletic, but that's about all he is...
    I would take Russell Westbrook about101 times out of 100 over dc and I am a dc fan...