Thread: Pacers/Raptors postgame thread

Threaded View

crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar

Default Re: Pacers/Raptors postgame thread

I am not going to look forward to the **** ton of road games for this stretch of the season... Road games just aren't as enjoyable and relaxing as home games to me.

Anyways, everyone looked good except for Dahntay. I feel like he really screwed our flow up with embarrassing defense and clogging our offense up. It's fine that he's our fourth wing, but when he is playing with twos that defer such as Hill and Paul despite being much better it just corrupts our offensive flow big time. I'm looking forward to the day when Paul George plays all backup three minutes and Hill does the same for the backup two minutes. That would mean that Lance takes care of most of the backup point minutes, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Paul George looked really good. I think that by next year he will be ahead of David and Danny, and I'm looking forward to that.

Lou has a rare knack to go balls out for a loose ball, maybe more so than Tyler and that is awesome. He played good defense and I think I'm going to like him despite what seems to be a bad touch around the rim.

This isnt a game we win last year, that's for sure. Danny and David came up huge and that is pretty sweet.
    Last edited by BringJackBack; 12-28-2011 at 10:03 PM.