Thread: Numbers Game: Pacers Tickets Version

Default Numbers Game: Pacers Tickets Version

As our official New Year gets closer (you know, the home opener on Dec. 26), I wanted to share with you some ticket-related information. Several of you talked to me individually about tickets and attendance during the preseason game on Dec. 16, so I thought I would share some of those conversations (in updated form below).

Opening Night Presented By Kroger
    We have less than 1,000 tickets left for the home opener against Detroit on Monday, Dec. 26. We expect a sold out crowd for this game, so if you don't have tickets then you should buy them here as I have included a special offer for Pacers Digest members where you can get the Mystery Matchup prices for select seats. Though there are not many left at these price points, you can get Balcony Level tickets for $5, Krieg DeVault Club Level tickets for $15 and Lower Level tickets for $40.

5-Game Pack with Heat For Free
    The 5-Game Packs are sold out in the Fan Zone section. We have limited inventory associated with this offer remaining in Lower Level and Balcony Level. Anyone that buys the 5-Game Pack gets to select one of the Heat games at no additional cost. You can either buy online or call our sales team directly at 317-917-2827.

Bankers Life Big Time Ticket Deal
    Select tickets for the home game on 1/7/12 are $1, $7 or $12 compliments of Bankers Life. They wanted to celebrate the new name of the building during the first game of the New Year, so they offered up this special promotion. You can buy it here or at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box Office. If you're a Season Ticket Holder, make sure you log into your account because we reserved the best seats for you. These will be made available to the general public starting tomorrow around 2pm. As you can imagine, the offer has sold well, so if you're going to buy tickets for this game I would do it soon as tickets are limited.

If you ever have any questions or comments about tickets or our marketing department, then hit me up. Though I'm not a frequent poster, I do troll the site every day, so if I see anything I'll be sure to respond. This season is fast-approaching and I can't wait to see all of you in the Fieldhouse on Monday.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RobfromPacers For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Default Re: Numbers Game: Pacers Tickets Version

I just purchased 14 tickets for the January 7th game. The 7th also happens to be my birthday. Can't wait.

Already got our tickets but wanted to say thanks Rob for pointing our Pacer Digest brothers and sisters in the right direction. As a group we always appreciate the way Pacer reps as yourself and players respect this community.
    Last edited by RWB; 12-22-2011 at 08:42 PM.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

Dang, I am always too late to the party. ha. Would have loved to get Mid Levels. Very awesome that this stuff is posted for Pacer Digesters.

Yeah, those went fast.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Sports Logo

Thanks Rob! Hopefully there are still some seats leftover by the time I get some Christmas money in. I hope to see all you guys on Monday!
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.

Ok, I'll be up in Cincinnati for Christmas, and I'm seriously considering driving up and getting $5 balcony tickets. Am I better off with 203-205 or with 219? Anybody wanna drop some knowledge on the out-of-towner?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    Ok, I'll be up in Cincinnati for Christmas, and I'm seriously considering driving up and getting $5 balcony tickets. Am I better off with 203-205 or with 219? Anybody wanna drop some knowledge on the out-of-towner?
    Just comes down to the row. About the same view.

Yeah, those went fast.
    I'll check in the morning to see if there are any left in those sections. Inventory is very tight, but sometimes we have returns that we open up immediately. Keep an eye on the site as they'll go fast.

Quote Originally Posted by RobfromPacers View Post
    Just comes down to the row. About the same view.
    Is a lower row necessarily better, or are there rows with a better view? Everybody in my family is 6'6" and up, so something with leg room is awesome.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I just upgraded my half season package to a full season package for only $21 more that was already on credit with account due to the lockout. WINNING!

Though I don't get full season ticket perks like parking n stuff.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Is a lower row necessarily better, or are there rows with a better view? Everybody in my family is 6'6" and up, so something with leg room is awesome.
    If you can get row 1 or 2 in the balcony there is alot of leg room there. Most row 2's only have 2 seats by themselves next to the private balcony suites for the disabled and parties.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    Thanks Rob! Hopefully there are still some seats leftover by the time I get some Christmas money in. I hope to see all you guys on Monday!
    There are a few $40 Lower Level tickets that were just made available due to a few returns. These probably won't last until Christmas Day.