Thread: Please Help

Default Please Help

Many in our league are new to this fantasy site or even new to fantasy basketball in the first place.

I have sent out a couple PM's asking some to be a little more active. During this time of year I understand that that might be asking a lot. I hope we can be a much greater active league following the holidays.... if not sooner.

Another issue we are having is how owners are setting their lineups.

For our new owners please take a moment to view rosters by Pacer Tom, Magic Rat, Avoiding the Clowns, Shade, BSparkman, Iceman1 or myself. All are vets in the league & all have placed their best players & multi-position guys in their proper order for the best chance of winning.

For our new owners that need help. You can ask here, on the league trash talk board or send any of the guys I mentioned above a PM. All the vets will be more than happy to offer great advice. The reason is, the better your team does, the better the compitition, the more fun the game will be.

Please take a few moments each day to check on your team, vote on position changes & re-set your roster.

Thanks & happy holidays
    Last edited by Jose Slaughter; 12-20-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Default Re: Please Help

Damn, none of the guys that need to see this have bothered to read it.

Figures..... this is my life in nutshell