Page 179 of 214 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 5338

Thread: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

  1. #4451
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,307

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, CP3 is the best PG in the league.
    Going way, wayyy out on a limb.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:


  3. #4452
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Seth and I were talking and agreed that we need to play and beat Boston in the first round. Why? Boston guarantees our games are national and not stuck on NBA TV. To put the Big 3 to rest in front of a national audience would be a fantastic boost for our franchise and fan base.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  5. #4453
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,245

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    I'm actually quite worried about the bulk of our series being on NBA TV and not being able to watch it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pingu For This Useful Post:


  7. #4454
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,955

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Isn't Boston the last team we eliminated in the playoffs?

  8. #4455
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,632

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going way, wayyy out on a limb.
    You are the master of one liners.

  9. #4456

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by cgg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't Boston the last team we eliminated in the playoffs?
    It might have been, I can't really remember.

    But man that was a fun series.

  10. #4457
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,676

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    "I am 100% commited to building the Bobcats into a contender" lol good luck Mike.

  11. #4458
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,007

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by cgg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't Boston the last team we eliminated in the playoffs?

    Yes, it was the first round in 2005 (Reggie's last year). We clinched the series in game 7 at Boston.

  12. #4459
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackey_Rose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Random factoid I just noticed looking at the standings: Milwaukee is 24-28 they have scored 5119 points, and given up 5118 on the season.

    Their average point differential is for the season is 0.0 points per game.
    I actually noticed this last night too.

  13. #4460
    Member Hibbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stay at ya mammy house
    Age
    32
    Posts
    976

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Colin Cowherd just stated on SN that the Pacers are the darkhorse of the NBA for the playoffs. Went on to say that were a very interesting team and could see us doing some damage.

  14. #4461

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    saw this in hoops hype rumors.

    it was a 'been there, done that, have the T-shirt' kind of moment.

    all i can say is better them than us. it is never a good thing when your fan base hates your starting PG.

    Jason Quick: Blazers fans irate at Felton leaving RG. Fan yells to radio crew: "He's the worst PG in the NBA. I won't renew unless they get rid of him.'' Twitter

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to xIndyFan For This Useful Post:


  16. #4462

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    4-2-012


    Dragic 21/1/5- 4 stl, 1 bs

    C Lee 13/0/1- 1,1

    Scola 18/12/6-2,3

    Speights 9/13/1-1,0

    Udoh 15/8/5

    Ilyasova 16/11/1-1,1

    Seraphin 15/3/1-1

    Vesely 14/7

    T Allen 15/8

    G Hayward 20/2

    Pekovic 17/4/2 1st game off injury off bench

    T Evans 24/10/7-2

    Foye 28/0/3-2

    Matthews 33/1/3-2

    Batum16/10/2-2,3

    Ridnour 13/2/6-1

    I Thomas 17/0/5

    Jimmer 19/2/0-1

    Favors 11/11

    T'Will 12/12/3-2 One of the 1st off the bench since being traded.

    Flynn 5/1/6 Been getting some minutes since being traded.

  17. #4463
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,388

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Hayward has been playing well lately. Hope he keeps it up.

    TWill would have been a nice pickup. Hopefully he's leaving the attitude at home.

    More and more I'm interested in Dragic. How's his D?
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  18. #4464
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,151

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More and more I'm interested in Dragic. How's his D?
    Decent. Not elite but good enough to not be perpetually exposed.

  19. #4465
    RLeWorm
    Guest

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Eric Gordon is coming back tonight!!!! curious to see how he looks. EG and Dwill in FA ftw!!!

  20. #4466
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,410

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    In case there was any doubt after his flagrant foul on Barea at the end of last season and the handicap-parking shenanigans during the lockout, Bynum is an ego-driven *******:

    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...us-infractions

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  22. #4467
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,276
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In case there was any doubt after his flagrant foul on Barea at the end of last season and the handicap-parking shenanigans during the lockout, Bynum is an ego-driven *******:

    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...us-infractions
    There was no doubt.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  24. #4468

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In case there was any doubt after his flagrant foul on Barea at the end of last season and the handicap-parking shenanigans during the lockout, Bynum is an ego-driven *******:

    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...us-infractions
    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There was no doubt.
    thank goodness the pacers have roy. that means no one around here is thinking of paying this guy $100M or so over 5 yrs. and have him break something in year 2 and be a cap anchor for the next 3.

  25. #4469
    Twitter: @SuprCityIndyFan PacerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indy's North Side
    Posts
    1,540

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    "Larry Bird: You are Officially On the Clock! (3/24/08)"
    (Watching You Like A Hawk!)

  26. #4470

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Lebron had 15 of Miami's 23 Fourth Quarter points tonight.

  27. #4471
    Born ready? TheDavisBrothers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerGuy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tastes like a marshmallow; soft, white, and gets burnt easily

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDavisBrothers For This Useful Post:


  29. #4472
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,821

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerGuy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McShowtime!

  30. #4473
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lebron had 15 of Miami's 23 Fourth Quarter points tonight.
    HA 23 fourth quarter points! Pacers scored 40! Miami really needs to step it up

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  32. #4474
    The Nite Owl LA_Confidential's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,566

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    This Lakers/Nets game is pretty good.

  33. #4475
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,140

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

    You know, I'm glad we're not the Cavs. There's a certain amount of respect for the game that you lose when you're tanking every game by 30 points.

    Yes, we're playing our way out of the top 10, but at least we're still playing hard. I respect that.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. NBA Random Thoughts 2008-2009
    By N8R in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:59 PM
  2. Random NFL Thoughts: The Official Thread
    By Natston in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:21 PM
  3. Pacers Random Thoughts and Stats 2008-2009
    By GO!!!!! in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 05:27 PM
  4. So, what's the over-under? and Random Thoughts
    By indygeezer in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 02:35 PM
  5. Random Game 2 Thoughts from our seats at the FleetCenter...
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •