Page 129 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 5338

Thread: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

Sports Logo

Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The best part is that it was such an obvious goaltend that as soon as he spiked it, he immediately took off up the court as if he just took a running flailing hook across the lane which had no chance and was rebounded by his teammates.
    No way, the best part is instead of him taking a step to his left and closing off the lane he RETREATS and tries to line it up for the highlight giving Garcia the entire lane.

Default Re: 2011-12 NBA Random Thoughts Thread VIII: Random Thoughts the 8th I am!

Javale hasn't done anything out of the ordinary, or nothing any other player in the NBA hasn't done, but it's fun to be a raging idiot and buy into another racist media driven narrative.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattie For This Useful Post:

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

If the Hawks somehow manage to beat the Magic tonight, does that mean that the Pacers are the 3rd seed going into the all-star break?

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    Javale hasn't done anything out of the ordinary, or nothing any other player in the NBA hasn't done, but it's fun to be a raging idiot and buy into another racist media driven narrative.
    wow

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    If the Hawks somehow manage to beat the Magic tonight, does that mean that the Pacers are the 3rd seed going into the all-star break?
    I believe so. Soon as we have a better record than them we will bump them.

Wilson Chandler interested in Raptors......Is he a free agent technically now? Can the Pacers sign him? What am I missing here? We have the most cap space out of anyone, why aren't we pursuing him now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbert View Post
    Wilson Chandler interested in Raptors......Is he a free agent technically now? Can the Pacers sign him? What am I missing here? We have the most cap space out of anyone, why aren't we pursuing him now?
    Chandler is starting material, where do we have room for him?
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

I'm all for the Pacers improving at point, because as of now our other starting 4 are all solid.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

If we finish the season with a better record than Phily's and Phily end up winning their division,they will still be above us in the final table?

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    If we finish the season with a better record than Phily's and Phily end up winning their division,they will still be above us in the final table?
    Seed wise yes, but best record still gets homecourt advantage. It makes no sense to me either.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Banned

He wants like 10mil a year.

Banned

I'm all for the Pacers improving at point, because as of now our other starting 4 are all solid.
    Not as solid as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    Not as solid as you think.
    You're probably right. But I don't think it's too far fetched to suggest DC is the weakest link..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mattie For This Useful Post:

Banned

You're probably right. But I don't think it's too far fetched to suggest DC is the weakest link..
    Yes he is and West is second, his defense is really bad, the guy can't play D to save his life.

Droppin' knowledge, yo. Mackey_Rose's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post of the year.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mackey_Rose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mackey_Rose View Post
    Post of the year.
    Yeah sometimes on here I feel like I am reading the PETA versus tea party (the crazy ones not sensible members) message board. Javale needs to spend a year being coached by bob knight and sign a physicality waiver. He needs someone to smack him upside the head and say "THINK DAMNIT" I don't think that's the same case with DMC, that guy is getting it and I am really really happy to see it. Look at that I am a white guy who made a comment towards two African Americans in opposite fashions, am I racist? No, it's called having an opinion. Let's not be so sensitive

Sports Logo

Cuz he's a RFA...the Simon's will NIX it cuz they won't poach other team's RFAs....EVEN if it would significantly improve this team.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

If thinking Javale McGee is the most awesome player in the NBA makes me a racist and an idiot, I'll just go ahead and change my user name to DunceCapGrandDragon.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    Why is it absurd to block a shot out of bounds? Good block. Its entertaining to the fans as well. Even if it was a goal tend, you can't fault a guy for trying there.

There is a difference in just completely destroying somebody with a block compared to throwing it off backboard for the dunk while getting blown out. OR Running back on Defense when your team just got the Offensive Rebound.
    Listen to the color commentator on that video. Watch the reaction of poor Randy Wittman on the sidelines. Nothing about that play was a good block. That was nothing short of ridiculous. I'm guessing Garcia did not feel like he got destroyed.

Although maybe I've just been brain-washed by "the right-wing, racist media."

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mackey_Rose For This Useful Post:

If thinking Javale McGee is the most awesome player in the NBA makes me a racist and an idiot, I'll just go ahead and change my user name to DunceCapGrandDragon.
    haha I was waiting for you to finally chime in, took you long enough.

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

haha I was waiting for you to finally chime in, took you long enough.
    Sorry it took me a couple of hours. I was watching 15 second clips of Javale's greatest hits on Youtube.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:

Sorry it took me a couple of hours. I was watching 15 second clips of Javale's greatest hits on Youtube.

picard-face-palm Pictures, Images and Photos

keep fighting the good fight mattie...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Mackey_Rose View Post
    Listen to the color commentator on that video. Watch the reaction of poor Randy Wittman on the sidelines. Nothing about that play was a good block. That was nothing short of ridiculous. I'm guessing Garcia did not feel like he got destroyed.

Although maybe I've just been brain-washed by "the right-wing, racist media."
    These bone head plays he makes are so LOL. He has the talent to block the ball and keep it in bounds or palm it out of the air but instead doesn't think about the team but himself and blocks it as hard as he can. If I was his coach he wouldn't play.

im sure Flip was happy he was fired so he doesn't have to deal with all the **** his team pulled Nick Young Jordan Crawford Javal Mcgee and Blatche are too much I dont think John Wooden could get the best out of them. I honestly cant believe their GM still has a job they have talent but they dont fit well at all together just like the Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    I honestly cant believe their GM still has a job they have talent but they dont fit well at all together just like the Kings.
    The #5 pick in the '09 draft for Mike Miller and Randy Foye. The pick which turned out to be Ricky Rubio. All that needs to be said.