Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 112

Thread: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

  1. #1
    Mr. Clutch granger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts
    693

    Default Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Wow...Blake doesnt seem to concerned about losing Gordon lol.

    http://www.foxsportswest.com/12/14/1...30&feedID=3661

    AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 PACER FAN

  2. #2

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    well..he got Chris Paul..

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well..he got Chris Paul..
    Still. You don't react that way to losing a teammate. Especially one of your better ones. At least not in public.


    That's just bad karma.

  5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  6. #4

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    I thought he would be bummed Mo Williams isn't his pg anymore

  7. #5

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still. You don't react that way to losing a teammate. Especially one of your better ones. At least not in public.


    That's just bad karma.
    Agreed.

    I'm actually kinda bummed for the trade. I go to Clipper games as often as I can and Gordon was always fun to watch. Not saying Paul-Griffin won't be more exciting, but I'd rather not have to pay more to go to the games. Now Clipper tickets are going to cost even more, boo.

  8. #6
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    How's Blake going to feel next year if he's traded to Orlando for Dwight Howard, and there's a video of CP3 and DeAndre Jordan acting like this when they find out? I can't imagine he'd be too happy about it.

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    See Gordon's reaction he is really disappointed you can tell I feel for the guy Clippers are a ****** organization doing Eric like that and telling EJ he was untouchable I know its a business but don't do that to your players just say they are all trade able if the right offer comes along. That would be like us trading for Dwight and trading Danny to ORL so he could rebuild again. EJ had been through all the rough times and they just were turning the corner when they go back on there word and trade EJ. I feel for EJ. But I think in the long run it will work out. If Demps can draft NOLA can be a power house in a few years.


    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...nalysis_v2.nba


    Sorry fixed it now it is the right video
    1:54
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 12-15-2011 at 02:06 AM.

  10. #8
    Funk Seoul Brother Frostwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,296

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    they get minny's pick, so gordon can get a nice big to play with him next year.

  11. #9
    Member Isaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,146

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See Gordon's reaction he is really disappointed you can tel
    How? Is he even in that clip? If he is you definitely don't see his reaction.

  12. #10
    Mr. Clutch granger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How? Is he even in that clip? If he is you definitely don't see his reaction.
    His on an Interview on NBA.com...seems really upset

    AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 PACER FAN

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to granger33 For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How? Is he even in that clip? If he is you definitely don't see his reaction.
    it's on nba.com. He uses the word "tough" 4 times in a 6 second span, it seems.


    He's taking it pretty hard.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  16. #12
    Mr. Clutch granger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    I think Hornets probably have the worst roster along with Cleveland. They are in for some tough years

    AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 PACER FAN

  17. #13

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See Gordon's reaction he is really disappointed you can tell I feel for the guy Clippers are a ****** organization doing Eric like that and telling EJ he was untouchable I know its a business but don't do that to your players just say they are all trade able if the right offer comes along. That would be like us trading for Dwight and trading Danny to ORL so he could rebuild again. EJ had been through all the rough times and they just were turning the corner when they go back on there word and trade EJ. I feel for EJ. But I think in the long run it will work out. If Demps can draft NOLA can be a power house in a few years.


    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb..._and_deal.nba/

    1:54
    It's Donald Sterling, he doesn't care about anything except making money, he sees Blake as his gravy train and wants to surround him with players to make their games a highlight reel. Eric Gordon got no respect from the organization when he was playing there, everything was 100% Blake.

    That's just my opinion though that I've gotten from living in the LA area and going to Clipper games at least.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pezasied182 For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by granger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Hornets probably have the worst roster along with Cleveland. They are in for some tough years
    yes 2 or 3 rough years but if they draft well they should be an OKC type rising team in a few years. Again that is only if they draft well defiantly have a better shot at a title than they would of if they took the LA deal and just kept competing for 8th the next 5+ years.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  21. #15
    Mr. Clutch granger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes 2 or 3 rough years but if they draft well they should be an OKC type rising team in a few years. Again that is only if they draft well defiantly have a better shot at a title than they would of if they took the LA deal and just kept competing for 8th the next 5+ years.
    Yeh definitely. This deal makes there future brighter then the Proposed Lakers deal would have.

    AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 PACER FAN

  22. #16
    Smooth tadscout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Greenfield
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,838
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by granger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Hornets probably have the worst roster along with Cleveland. They are in for some tough years
    The beg to differ...
    "George's athleticism is bananas!" - Marc J. Spears

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tadscout For This Useful Post:


  24. #17
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See Gordon's reaction he is really disappointed you can tell I feel for the guy Clippers are a ****** organization doing Eric like that and telling EJ he was untouchable I know its a business but don't do that to your players just say they are all trade able if the right offer comes along. That would be like us trading for Dwight and trading Danny to ORL so he could rebuild again. EJ had been through all the rough times and they just were turning the corner when they go back on there word and trade EJ. I feel for EJ. But I think in the long run it will work out. If Demps can draft NOLA can be a power house in a few years.
    Exactly!

    Fact is, I believe there are probably quite a few pacer fans on here feeling sorry for Gordon, and how the Clippers have done him wrong, yet they have been advocating doing the same to Granger, under pretty much the same scenario.

  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Will Galen For This Useful Post:


  26. #18
    The evolution continues neosmndrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Carmel, IN/Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    I had completely forgotten about Caron Butler... A lineup of DAJ/CP3/Griffin/Butler.. if they can find themselves a decent SG (CAN YOU SAY BRANDON RUSH FOR A FUTURE 1ST?!?!?!), they are a top 4 team in the west.


    Carmel HS Class of 2011

  27. #19
    Member Kuq_e_Zi91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2,313

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    I don't care if the Hornets lose every game, but a part of me really wants them to beat the Clippers every single time they play them. Go off, EJ. Just go off.

  28. #20
    Get well PG! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by neosmndrew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    (CAN YOU SAY BRANDON RUSH FOR A FUTURE 1ST)

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to QuickRelease For This Useful Post:


  30. #21
    HE HIT! HE HIT! HE HIT! glazedham42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    378

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Yeah, I will definitely watch the first Clippers/Hornets game this year. EJ is going to be playing with a chip on his shoulder the size of the grand canyon.

  31. #22
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by neosmndrew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had completely forgotten about Caron Butler... A lineup of DAJ/CP3/Griffin/Butler.. if they can find themselves a decent SG (CAN YOU SAY BRANDON RUSH FOR A FUTURE 1ST?!?!?!), they are a top 4 team in the west.
    they'll play Mo Williams at 2. They've got Billups and Bledsoe at backup point, so no reason to keep Mo on the bench.
    Caron, Paul and Mo can all shoot, pass and drive so they'll just shoot 3s all day long and pound the ball inside to Blake. Mo is not big but it's not like they were going to be a defensive team with Blake always 5 seconds late to return on defense.
    Unless you can get someone who's not just a better fit but also one of the better shooting guards in the league, it would be silly to not play Mo.

    They just need D'Antoni now.

  32. #23
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by glazedham42 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, I will definitely watch the first Clippers/Hornets game this year. EJ is going to be playing with a chip on his shoulder the size of the grand canyon.
    heh. and he'll score 50 because there's noone to defend him on the Clippers.
    Come to think of it, Kobe vs. Clippers will be even more fun. And the Clippers vs.Heat could be ridiculous, how are they going to even pretend to defend that backcourt?

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to ballism For This Useful Post:


  34. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly!

    Fact is, I believe there are probably quite a few pacer fans on here feeling sorry for Gordon, and how the Clippers have done him wrong, yet they have been advocating doing the same to Granger, under pretty much the same scenario.
    For Dhoward or any superstar? Hell yeah I would pack Danny's a** to Whatever city and never look back.

  35. #25
    HE HIT! HE HIT! HE HIT! glazedham42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    378

    Default Re: Blake Griffen & Jordan react to CP3 Trade

    Darn, they don't play each other until March 22nd.

Similar Threads

  1. Commisioners office nixes Paul trade
    By doctor-h in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 455
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:14 PM
  2. Time to Trade: Eastern Conference
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 02:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:10 AM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 05:14 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 11:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •