Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44

Thread: who starts? Paul George Hill?

  1. #1

    Default who starts? Paul George Hill?

    who starts paul george or george hill..... im rly debating who i want to start... but i would rather see Paul George with the the first unit, i also want to see how he grew from last year (IMO he will be a very special player).... what do u guys think?

  2. #2
    Member LucasRL13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Paul is a future All star, no doubt, much better player than Granger, in offense and defense.

    Collison
    George
    Granger
    West
    Hibbert

  3. #3

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    George starts.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,263
    Mood

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Definitely George over Hill at the 2 spot. Hill should get about the same game time though mixed at the 2 and 1 spots.

  6. #5
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    who is Paul George Hill

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to crunk-juice For This Useful Post:


  8. #6

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk-juice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who is Paul George Hill

    Paul George George Hill

    combined the George's'

  9. #7
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,615

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Paul George, easy.

  10. #8
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George George Hill

    combined the George's'
    i'm aware

  11. #9
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greenfield, IN
    Posts
    3,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Hill
    George
    Danny
    West
    Roy
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Attending the University of Louisville in August!
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    FREE LANCE MillerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,627

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    PG will start at the 2. Hill will come off the bench and spend time at the 1 and 2. Hill will probably receive more mins than PG
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.



  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MillerTime For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Member pacers74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Plainfield
    Posts
    2,284

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    I think Paul George will start, but isn't this a nice problem to have.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pacers74 For This Useful Post:


  17. #12

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George George Hill

    combined the George's'
    Wouldn't it be awesome if we traded for Chris Paul? We could then have Chris Paul George Hill. Sounds like 2 players, but Paul George is in there like a ninja.

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ndcoltsnpacers For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  19. #13
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greenfield, IN
    Posts
    3,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ndcoltsnpacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George is in there like a ninja.
    Just like when he's pickpocketing DRose


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Steagles; 12-13-2011 at 09:54 PM.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Attending the University of Louisville in August!
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  21. #14
    Member sportfireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,145
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by ndcoltsnpacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wouldn't it be awesome if we traded for Chris Paul? We could then have Chris Paul George Hill. Sounds like 2 players, but Paul George is in there like a ninja.
    If we traded for CP we would probably lose PG and GH....
    I'm not perfect and neither are you.

    Romans 3:23 For all have sinned,and come short of the glory of God. kjv
    Ephisians 4: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. kjv

  22. #15
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,757

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    I say Paul George would start.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  23. #16
    Pacers Freak Malakai432's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Zionsville
    Age
    32
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Good question, only time will tell. I hope both George Hill excels under in the Pacers system and Paul George eventually becomes the super star people say he has the potential to be.
    What Lebron James should've said after the loss to the Mavs!
    What should I do? Should I admit Id made mistakes? Should I remind you Ive done this before? What should I do? Should I just sell shoes?

  24. #17
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,603

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Paul will start with Hill backing Paul and Collison.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  25. #18
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    14,565

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasRL13 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul is a future All star, no doubt, much better player than Granger, in offense and defense.

    Collison
    George
    Granger
    West
    Hibbert

    Let's see if George can consistently knock down a jump shot before we say he's a better offensive player than a guy who has averaged over 20+ PPG for three straight seasons....

    But yeah, George should definitely start.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 12-13-2011 at 10:23 PM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  27. #19

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasRL13 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul is a future All star, no doubt, much better player than Granger, in offense and defense.

    Collison
    George
    Granger
    West
    Hibbert
    he is not a better player than granger right now

  28. #20
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The South Side
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,305
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by sportfireman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we traded for CP we would probably lose PG and GH....
    You're missing the point of his post.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  30. #21
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,780

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    1. I wondered when someone when the corny name connection was going to turn up.

    2. I realize Hill is a solid option at the two; however, if PG doesn't get the starting spot I will be very disappointed/surprised.

  31. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,586

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacers#1Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2. I realize Hill is a solid option at the two; however, if PG doesn't get the starting spot I will be very disappointed/surprised.
    I don't see the big deal with him starting. I want him to end up with 1400minutes or more by season's end though, which would be 20+ minutes per game.

  32. #23
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,780

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozwalt72 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see the big deal with him starting. I want him to end up with 1400minutes or more by season's end though, which would be 20+ minutes per game.
    I know this is beating a dead horse but I'm going to go ahead and say it; it's a development thing for me. I like Hill's game, I'm glad we have him on our team. That being said, I think getting the starting role and starters minutes would benefit PG more than it would Hill. PG, imo, has so much more upside I would like to see if he is able to realize it and I think the best chance for him to realize said potential will come in a starting role.

  33. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,586

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacers#1Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know this is beating a dead horse but I'm going to go ahead and say it; it's a development thing for me. I like Hill's game, I'm glad we have him on our team. That being said, I think getting the starting role and starters minutes would benefit PG more than it would Hill. PG, imo, has so much more upside I would like to see if he is able to realize it and I think the best chance for him to realize said potential will come in a starting role.
    What about being a primary scorer on the floor? He's not going to get that with Granger, West and Hibbert in the first team.

  34. #25
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,780

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: who starts? Paul George Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozwalt72 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What about being a primary scorer on the floor? He's not going to get that with Granger, West and Hibbert in the first team.
    Simple, you give him time with the second unit. Mix things up when the time's right (DISCLAIMER: NOT LIKE OBIE DID, that can happen and it not be an atrocity). The point I guess I'm trying to make is that I think George in the starting line up along with Collison, Granger, West, and Hibby gives us the best chance to jump out in front and play with a lead. Kind of the same mindset a football coach has when he has his biggest, most intimidating player come off the bus first. First lineup on the floor.

Similar Threads

  1. George Hill complains about Indy on twitter
    By MaHa3000 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 02:59 PM
  2. What Does George Hill Bring To The Pacers' Offense?
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 02:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •