Thread: NO/LAC/IND

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default NO/LAC/IND

Pacers recieve: Eric Gordon
    Clippers recieve: Chris Paul
    Hornets recieve: Brandon Rush, Lance Stephenson, Willie Warren, Pacers 2012 1st, Clippers 2012 2nd

The Pacers, while giving up two young 2's get a better 2 in EJ. A hometown hero, Gordon will not only sell tickets but merchandise as well as providing that shooter we need. Rush finds a new home, and a new start in a place where he and Lance can flourish, in a rebuild phase.

The Clippers, while giving up EJ, still win this deal with arguably the best defender in the NBA, even if it is just a two year rental. That could put the Clippers over the top as a force in the west.

New Orleans, no matter what, loses this deal. Dealing CP3 and starting a rebuild is in the best interest of the Hornets however. He has already expressed that he is not coming back. They will want as much as they can get and then run. They do however get three young backcourt guys with huge upside, who are young and could start a new era in NO. They also get another first and second in the most loaded draft class since 2003.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

Sports Logo

Default Re: NO/LAC/IND

Awful for NOH, they get 3 bench guys and a first round & second round pick for a superstar. They can aim a lot higher

edit:
    and CP3 is NOT worth Eric Gordon and a 2nd rounder
    Last edited by yoadknux; 12-08-2011 at 07:16 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yoadknux For This Useful Post: