Thread: FYI - Sassan Darian is back...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default FYI - Sassan Darian is back...

Posting on the Star forum under the handle of XxSaSsXx31.

Some had commented about him just a few weeks ago.... and suddenly he appears.

Default Re: FYI - Sassan Darian is back...

I see he's registered here now as well.

I see he's registered here now as well.
    That's great..... he could sometimes get under your skin with the emotion displayed in some of his opinions..... but there is no more faithful Pacer and Reggie Miller fan.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I wondered if that was sassy when I saw it.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Wow... I remember that dude when I use to lurk on the Stars forum back in '96. He did take a lot of abuse from a lot of the "Core" group back in the day....and that is why I chose to just lurk and read. Seems now that the neighborhood has gotten a lot kinder in these days.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Chauncey seemed to think that BrooklynPG's was Sassan. So either he was wrong, or one of the two may be Chauncey himself (who seems to have disappeared).

Wow... I remember that dude when I use to lurk on the Stars forum back in '96. He did take a lot of abuse from a lot of the "Core" group back in the day....and that is why I chose to just lurk and read. Seems now that the neighborhood has gotten a lot kinder in these days.
    What the hell??????

We were always there for Sassan. Hell PFFL & myself both went to the adm. the first time he ever got banned.

You have to remember that at the time Sassan was like 12 or 13 years old so he got under the skin of a some of the posters. But most of us were there for him & we still are to this day.

Sassan is like the little kid brother who bothers you & is obnoxious but don't let anybody from outside the family try & say anything about him.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

He was like a 12 or 13 year old on caffeine. I think Ben even gave him "the poster on caffeine of the year award" once.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

What the hell??????

We were always there for Sassan. Hell PFFL & myself both went to the adm. the first time he ever got banned.

You have to remember that at the time Sassan was like 12 or 13 years old so he got under the skin of a some of the posters. But most of us were there for him & we still are to this day.

Sassan is like the little kid brother who bothers you & is obnoxious but don't let anybody from outside the family try & say anything about him.
    My bad...it has been a while, but I do remember the kid taking a lot of abuse because he was so young. Sorry to float out there that it was comming from the "core" group.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Well put.

Glad to see he's back.

I though BrooklinPGs was him as well. Perhaps it was.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett