Thread: IND/PHX/CLE

Default IND/PHX/CLE

Phoenix receives: Ramon Sessions, Darren Collison, Anderson Varejao, Brandon Rush, IND 1st round pick

Cleveland receives: James Posey, Vince Carter, Channing Frye

Indiana receives: Steve Nash, Antawn Jamison, Daniel Gibson, Luke Harangody, Joey Graham

No-brainer for all teams involved. IND 1st round pick will be in the late 20's, so it won't matter too much. Plenty of cap space next year to sign Deron Williams

And anytime Vince Carter and Baron Davis can be on the same team you have to do it.... same with Anderson Varejao and Robin Lopez

Mood

Sports Logo

Default Re: IND/PHX/CLE

I like this trade for a few reasons, but I don't like adding Harangody, Graham, or Gibson. I would barely be okay with Nash, only because he would only play for us temporarily. Jamison would be the only great add, despite his contract being outlandish, so he's not really worth the cap space to me.

However, if we're getting rid of Rush and Posey, I'd be pretty up for it. I just don't feel like losing DC in the process, because Nash won't last long, Hill's not exactly a PG, and Lance's place is yet to be defined.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.