Houston receives:

James Posey
    Brandon Rush

Golden State receives:

Courtney Lee
    Jordan Hill
    Terrance Williams
    Goran Dragic

Indiana gets a Carl Landry type player for cheap and an outstanding 6th man.

Houston gets rid of 3 players and still has room for a free agent this year with another $10.6 million coming off the books next year.

Golden State gets rid of Monta's contract for a solid SG and some other pieces. They still have cap space to play with as well.

Collison/Hill/Price/Lance
    George/Ellis/Lance
    Granger/Dahntay
    Hansbrough/Patterson
    Hibbert/Foster

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: IND/HOU/GSW

Houston gets robbed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:

Mood

Who does Houston get for all of their young talent from us? Did you forget to add someone other than Posey and Rush?
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by pacergod2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who does Houston get for all of their young talent from us? Did you forget to add someone other than Posey and Rush?
    Yeah I think so, if we could turn Posey, and Rush into Monte Ellis and Patterson then we might as well start up a Magic show in Vegas, lol.

Maybe if that deal involved Houston keeping Ellis and us just getting Patterson.
    Why so SERIOUS

Throw some picks at them if that's what they want. Houston has roughly 19 forwards on their roster right now and reports say they're looking to add a PF/C. The only players worth a **** that they're losing are Patterson and Lee. Patterson is hit or miss. They get two expiring contracts for next years free agent class as well. Houston is in there just to get rid of some players. Including rookies, they're roster is at 16. They want to add a player via free agency this year. My math may be off, but that's 17. Houston will do something.

Rush and Dahntay for Monta Ellis.

If Golden State wants to keep Curry and Lee, they need to give Ellis to somebody. They get a young SG who can play D and hit the 3 along with a veteran that their new coach might fall in love with. This trade gives them more money to **** away in this almost star studded free agent class.

No matter what happens... In Larry I Trust

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

As far as I've heard, Houston as super high on Patterson, plus they seem to give up a bunch of assets for garbage here. Rush wouldn't even be an upgrade over Lee, they're getting screwed.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by dgranger17 View Post
    Rush and Dahntay for Monta Ellis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to spreedom For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by dgranger17 View Post
    No matter what happens... In Larry I Trust
    You are throwing out some solid trade offers, but some of your opinions on players do not match up with reality. I like that you keep plugging away at the trade forums, but you have to know that Rush and Dahntay aren't worth a whole lot. Monta Ellis is a borderline All-Star every year. Their value in the NBA trade world is vastly different.

We all love Larry Bird, but you throwing out "In Larry I trust", doesn't help your credibility when talking about him in the other forum. You will seem skewed and overly opinionated. I have a similar opinion you do in Larry, but throwing out that you love Larry all the time doesn't help your credibility.

Keep working on the trades though. I called the JO trade to Toronto a while back, so you know I love the trade forum.

Really? had it right, where the more appropriate value in this deal would be Ellis moving to Houston and the rest of the trade staying as is.
    Last edited by pacergod2; 12-07-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

Quote Originally Posted by pacergod2 View Post
    We all love Larry Bird, but you throwing out "In Larry I trust", doesn't help your credibility when talking about him in the other forum. You will seem skewed and overly opinionated. I have a similar opinion you do in Larry, but throwing out that you love Larry all the time doesn't help your credibility.
    I've loved Larry since Day 1 and he hasn't failed me (us) yet....

I'd rather throw random **** on the trade forum than get too caught up in what's going on in the rumor thread right now. As reported, 26 different players are signing with 89 different teams. Everything is 100% speculation until Friday so why not have a little fun? Also, trust me, I know my credibility isn't worth a damn on this site. I don't lose sleep over it.

In the mean time, I'll keep plugging away at the trade machine. Oh, and...

I Love You Larry

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dgranger17 For This Useful Post: