Thread: Isn't It Funny

Default Isn't It Funny

All offseason we have been talking about how Freddie would have no spot in the rotation. He now becomes very very important. Now we get to see if he is as good as some make him out to be. Good players are often times made by having to perform when a star payer went down.

We have F Jones, Jackson and Artest. James Jones?

Default Re: Isn't It Funny

part of the reason i am not quite as down as some pacers fans about the spate of injuries is that we still have some very good players in tinsley, jackson and artest and a number of bench players capable of stepping up. i cant wait to see james jones playing and want to see freddy continuing to play like he did in the playoffs last season.

a side note, how much would you all prefer to have ron on our team instead of peja now with all these injuries befalling our team. ron is still the tru warrior

une

lol I was thinking the same thing about Ron skyfire.

Artest scored 59 points in the last two preseason games, including 24 against Denver. For the time being, he will become the focal point of the offense.

"We're going to be fine. We're going to be fine," he said. "I'll make sure we'll be alright."