Thread: Home Court Gift Shop question

Default Home Court Gift Shop question

I just called up therea and asked if the had any yellow Paul George jerseys in. The guy responded with, "We are currently out of all Paul George jerseys and won't be getting any more in until a couple of weeks." That's really hard to imagine as I was just in there last week and saw tons. Does anyone know if they even sell the yellow PG jersey at the shop? Pacersgear.com shows nothing, I hate that site.
    Here we come lottery?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Home Court Gift Shop question

I called them probably like a month and a half ago asking about a PG24 home jersey...nothing. The guy told me to wait 'til Thanksgiving thinking that the lockout would be over and that they'd be able to begin ordering new ones...and, well, the Lockout wasn't over by then so I am curious about it now too

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I have been in there 9 or 10 times since last season and have never seen a Paul George jersey. They have most of the other guys, but not Paul. I asked them each time and they always told me they would order them after the lockout.

Edit: Even towards the end of last season most people were having to have there PG jerseys made at the custom shop.
    Last edited by BPump33; 12-01-2011 at 04:03 PM.
    Passion. Pride. Patience. Pacers

No PG, but they have all three G3 jerseys. Smh
    Here we come lottery?

It's always bizarre to me that Homecourt and other stores for that matter never have the most desirable jerseys in stock. These things have to cost nothing to make relative to the retail price, but yet they seem to not want to capitalize on the popularity of the up and comers. Anytime I see a jersey anywhere it's always like Granger, Dunleavy, etc. No Collison, Hibbert, George, Hill, etc. It just doesn't make any sense.

I bet they are losing out on quite a bit of profit by not having PG24's jersey in stock on a regular basis.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

PG jerseys don't even hardly exist period. But on Saturday they had none of his. Many of GH3 lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The problem is that once the lockout started, they weren't able to request new shipments from Adidas. They've only been allowed to sell the jerseys they had in stock pre-lockout. I've been looking to get a Gold Hibbert, but the only ones they have left are XXL, which are about 3 sizes too big for me. They can't start ordering new jerseys until the CBA is signed.
    Last edited by Day-V; 12-02-2011 at 12:52 AM. Reason: I had "ended" instead of "started"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The problem is that once the lockout ended, they weren't able to request new shipments from Adidas. They've only been allowed to sell the jerseys they had in stock pre-lockout. I've been looking to get a Gold Hibbert, but the only ones they have left are XXL, which are about 3 sizes too big for me. They can't start ordering new jerseys until the CBA is signed.
    I was in there Saturday and they were getting hopeful that they'd be able to put in their new order soon.

Sorry, I wasn't looking at jersey's so I didn't notice what kind of gold stock they had. I did notice only one Detlef retro left, but I'm biased there.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I got an authentic Paul George Revolution 30 jersey last season. It came in a big "suit" bag. Adidas is taking their stuff seriously now.

I would seriously wait until after the season starts, preferably Mid-January they should have some by then.

Speaking of this, the NBA Store has already been selling the 2011-12 warm-ups but Home Court has gotten nothing, which is understandable. This year's merch is going to be pretty cool.