Thread: Tolbert is an IDIOT

Default Tolbert is an IDIOT

I am watching the Sac Sun game (I officially have problems, I am watching a preseason game for two teams not even in my team's conference) and Tolbert just said to watch out for Atl but that the Magic won't go anywhere because Grant Hill won't produce.

I wish these people liked their job as much as I like their sport because maybe then they would stay current and have valuable opinions. The Magic would do better than ATL even w/o Hill and from the look of the preseason Hill will produce solid numbers.

Meanwhile the Suns look great with Nash in complete control of the team on the floor. He looks like a Napoleon commanding his troops. I am feeling very good about my call of them finishing with a better record then the Lakers,

Default Re: Tolbert is an IDIOT

I'm feeling better all the time about my decision to boycott ESPN basketball coverage since they canned DA. Idiots.
    ---
    Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

who is DA?
    anyway, yeh espn nba coverage does blow the big one.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrog
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who is DA?
    anyway, yeh espn nba coverage does blow the big one.
    David Aldridge.

I can't bring myself to say I actually miss NBA on NBC, but I'm getting real close. At least they had a rockin' John Tesh song.
    ---
    Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

yeh, aldridge was actually pretty good. i like him. none of that b.s. kind of flashy attitude crap that seems to get stephen a. smith job at places. just good work. damn, i miss those kind of guys more and more now.

I'm glad somebody else noticed that. I was flipping channels and saw basketball, and immediately thought "Who is this idiot?" Not only did he say Atlanta would challenge for the playoffs "It's not the same old atlanta hawks. They brought in Antoine Walker. They brought in Al Harrington. They brought in Kenny Anderson."

Not only did he say Orlando would be worse. "I mean, they're relying on Grant Hill to carry them."

Not only did he say he disliked the fact that the regular season winners would have homecourt advantage. "If you won your division, that should count for something. Just because the other team won more games shouldn't mean they get homecourt advantage."

But he mocked the co-announcer for not agreeing!

That's honestly the most ignorant announcing I've ever seen in my entire life.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!