Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 411

Thread: Penn State accusations

  1. #251

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He gonna have fun in prison.
    House him with the general population for a few days and there won't be much left of him. I'm not a physical vengence type of guy, but in this case I really could not complain a bit.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:


  3. #252
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,679

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    they should grease up every bar of soap he gets handed in prison.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


  5. #253
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,169

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    I always find it a little difficult to believe when all these people come forward after the fact. Where the **** have you been all this time?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  7. #254

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not surprising, but still disgusting: one of the newest victims to come forward is a Sandusky family member, presumably one of his 6 adopted kids.

    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-attorney-says

    What a total scum of the Earth.
    The second I heard he had adopted children and was a foster parent, I had a feeling we'd hear this.

  8. #255
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,054

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I always find it a little difficult to believe when all these people come forward after the fact. Where the **** have you been all this time?
    Cowering in fear, not being able to comprehend that the things this father figure did were disgustingly wrong, not wanting to have everyone that's ever known you find out that these things happened to you. It's a sort of Stockholm syndrome. Especially in the case of the adoptees and the foster kids, some of the things those kids go through are stuff the evilest of the evil couldn't dream up. They could have felt like it was a "fair" trade.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  10. #256
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Nobody wants to be the first person to come forward in a situation like this, nobody.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  12. #257
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    923

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I always find it a little difficult to believe when all these people come forward after the fact. Where the **** have you been all this time?
    You think grown men are clamoring to talk about the times they were raped by a man when they were a child? 5 minutes of being thoughtful or 2 minutes on google would have answered your question.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judicata For This Useful Post:


  14. #258
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Most sexual assaults are reported very very late, if at all. That's a fact.

  15. #259
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,895

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    y'all see this audio tape made of bernie fine's wife and the accuser?...fairly damning...will this bring down boeheim?

  16. #260
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    y'all see this audio tape made of bernie fine's wife and the accuser?...fairly damning...will this bring down boeheim?
    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...-worries-abuse

  17. #261

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    When his wife said on tape that he needs to just find some young gay guy and get his rocks off instead of fooling around with little boys who are not looking for it,

    there was a splat sound of the shat hittin' the fan in Syracuse

  18. #262
    Old school Dab or new Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Gosport
    Age
    41
    Posts
    878
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow, Boeheim has flat out said the accuser is lying. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of coarse he did. What else is he going to say
    Something more along the lines of what he's saying now.

  19. #263
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,169

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

  20. #264
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    You guys gotta check out the new excuse. I mean, seriously......

    Defense attorney says Sandusky was teaching boys how to shower

    Last Updated: 12:14 PM, December 15, 2011
    Posted: 12:11 PM, December 15, 2011

    HARRISBURG, Pa. -- A defense attorney for accused child molester Jerry Sandusky has claimed that the former Penn State assistant football coach showered with young boys in order to teach them how to wash properly.

    In an interview with WHTM-TV in Harrisburg, Pa., attorney Karl Rominger attempted to explain the 67-year-old Sandusky's admitted habit of showering with boys after football camps that he ran through his charity for disadvantaged children, The Second Mile.

    "Some of these kids don't have basic hygiene skills," Rominger said. "Teaching a person to shower at the age of 12 or 14 sounds strange to some people, but people who work with troubled youth will tell you there are a lot of juvenile delinquents and people who are dependent who have to be taught basic life skills like how to put soap on their body."

    Sandusky has admitted in televised interviews that he showered with boys, but
    denies the behavior was sexual in nature.



    Even if I did buy that, are they really trying to say that teenages can't be shown over clothes but they have to be naked?

    His lawyer has to be the dumbest lawyer in the world.
    Last edited by Since86; 12-15-2011 at 02:37 PM.

  21. #265
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    If they really needed to know, he couldn't have just demonstrated it to them OUT of the shower? You know, with this clothes on?

  22. #266

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Really? Really? Is that all you've got?

    What an embarrasing "defense".

    To be fair, everyone is entitled to have an advocate defender, and if I were assigned to the case I don't know what I would use. But I don't think it would be that.

  23. #267
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Is this real life?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  25. #268

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    I think that in law school your soul & your conscience are surgically removed,

    if you want to become a top criminal defense attorney.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:


  27. #269

  28. #270

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think that in law school your soul & your conscience are surgically removed,

    if you want to become a top criminal defense attorney.
    Law school exams are like dementors, they just suck your soul out.

  29. #271
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,918

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    I stayed away from this story intentionally, but I read some articles yesterday that literally made me sick to my stomach.

    If it turns out it is true the chairty new about this and covered it up..................utterly disguisting

  30. #272
    Member spreedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,536

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Guilty on 45/48 counts, max of 442 years in prison.

  31. #273
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    I guess I really wasn't paying close attention to this. Wow; 45 counts?? And they've already found him guilty?? My vague impression was this was just heating up; not ending. Wow.

  32. #274
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess I really wasn't paying close attention to this. Wow; 45 counts?? And they've already found him guilty?? My vague impression was this was just heating up; not ending. Wow.
    Yes. Guilty in 45 charges. I hope the guy rots in his jail cell or his buddies in prison take him out. Sandusky is a horrible human being. Good riddance.

  33. #275
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Penn State accusations

    So glad the kids got at least a bit of justice- I am glad this is over.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •