Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
My understanding was that at least one of the first incidents did go to the police and to the district attorney who decided, somehow, to not press charges even when confronted with the evidence provided by the parent of a victim, including a legally taped phone conversation with the scumbag, implicating himself. The district attorney has apparently been missing and presumed dead for 6 years, in another very odd twist.

I don't know how many incidents there were or when it first got reported. Obviously if it was delayed at all, some large degree of responsibility is on anyone who helped to delay it.

I still can't get over the reaction of the adult eyewitness. To just leave the building without STOPPING IT, and then to not go to the police, is irresponsibility-squared.

Lots of blame to go around here. Wonder what Joe P will do and say today.
I've been trying to wrap my mind around it? How do you walk away? How do you turn your back on that kid? I just don't know...how do you not stop it? It just seems like it would be the natural reaction for me to say something, to yell, to shout, to try and stop it, but to just walk away? Man...