Announcement

Collapse

The Rules of Pacers Digest

Hello everyone,

Whether your are a long standing forum member or whether you have just registered today, it's a good idea to read and review the rules below so that you have a very good idea of what to expect when you come to Pacers Digest.

A quick note to new members: Your posts will not immediately show up when you make them. An administrator has to approve at least your first post before the forum software will later upgrade your account to the status of a fully-registered member. This usually happens within a couple of hours or so after your post(s) is/are approved, so you may need to be a little patient at first.

Why do we do this? So that it's more difficult for spammers (be they human or robot) to post, and so users who are banned cannot immediately re-register and start dousing people with verbal flames.

Below are the rules of Pacers Digest. After you have read them, you will have a very good sense of where we are coming from, what we expect, what we don't want to see, and how we react to things.

Rule #1

Pacers Digest is intended to be a place to discuss basketball without having to deal with the kinds of behaviors or attitudes that distract people from sticking with the discussion of the topics at hand. These unwanted distractions can come in many forms, and admittedly it can sometimes be tricky to pin down each and every kind that can rear its ugly head, but we feel that the following examples and explanations cover at least a good portion of that ground and should at least give people a pretty good idea of the kinds of things we actively discourage:

"Anyone who __________ is a liar / a fool / an idiot / a blind homer / has their head buried in the sand / a blind hater / doesn't know basketball / doesn't watch the games"

"People with intelligence will agree with me when I say that __________"

"Only stupid people think / believe / do ___________"

"I can't wait to hear something from PosterX when he/she sees that **insert a given incident or current event that will have probably upset or disappointed PosterX here**"

"He/she is just delusional"

"This thread is stupid / worthless / embarrassing"

"I'm going to take a moment to point and / laugh at PosterX / GroupOfPeopleY who thought / believed *insert though/belief here*"

"Remember when PosterX said OldCommentY that no longer looks good? "

In general, if a comment goes from purely on topic to something 'ad hominem' (personal jabs, personal shots, attacks, flames, however you want to call it, towards a person, or a group of people, or a given city/state/country of people), those are most likely going to be found intolerable.

We also dissuade passive aggressive behavior. This can be various things, but common examples include statements that are basically meant to imply someone is either stupid or otherwise incapable of holding a rational conversation. This can include (but is not limited to) laughing at someone's conclusions rather than offering an honest rebuttal, asking people what game they were watching, or another common problem is Poster X will say "that player isn't that bad" and then Poster Y will say something akin to "LOL you think that player is good". We're not going to tolerate those kinds of comments out of respect for the community at large and for the sake of trying to just have an honest conversation.

Now, does the above cover absolutely every single kind of distraction that is unwanted? Probably not, but you should by now have a good idea of the general types of things we will be discouraging. The above examples are meant to give you a good feel for / idea of what we're looking for. If something new or different than the above happens to come along and results in the same problem (that being, any other attitude or behavior that ultimately distracts from actually just discussing the topic at hand, or that is otherwise disrespectful to other posters), we can and we will take action to curb this as well, so please don't take this to mean that if you managed to technically avoid saying something exactly like one of the above examples that you are then somehow off the hook.

That all having been said, our goal is to do so in a generally kind and respectful way, and that doesn't mean the moment we see something we don't like that somebody is going to be suspended or banned, either. It just means that at the very least we will probably say something about it, quite possibly snipping out the distracting parts of the post in question while leaving alone the parts that are actually just discussing the topics, and in the event of a repeating or excessive problem, then we will start issuing infractions to try to further discourage further repeat problems, and if it just never seems to improve, then finally suspensions or bans will come into play. We would prefer it never went that far, and most of the time for most of our posters, it won't ever have to.

A slip up every once and a while is pretty normal, but, again, when it becomes repetitive or excessive, something will be done. Something occasional is probably going to be let go (within reason), but when it starts to become habitual or otherwise a pattern, odds are very good that we will step in.

There's always a small minority that like to push people's buttons and/or test their own boundaries with regards to the administrators, and in the case of someone acting like that, please be aware that this is not a court of law, but a private website run by people who are simply trying to do the right thing as they see it. If we feel that you are a special case that needs to be dealt with in an exceptional way because your behavior isn't explicitly mirroring one of our above examples of what we generally discourage, we can and we will take atypical action to prevent this from continuing if you are not cooperative with us.

Also please be aware that you will not be given a pass simply by claiming that you were 'only joking,' because quite honestly, when someone really is just joking, for one thing most people tend to pick up on the joke, including the person or group that is the target of the joke, and for another thing, in the event where an honest joke gets taken seriously and it upsets or angers someone, the person who is truly 'only joking' will quite commonly go out of his / her way to apologize and will try to mend fences. People who are dishonest about their statements being 'jokes' do not do so, and in turn that becomes a clear sign of what is really going on. It's nothing new.

In any case, quite frankly, the overall quality and health of the entire forum's community is more important than any one troublesome user will ever be, regardless of exactly how a problem is exhibiting itself, and if it comes down to us having to make a choice between you versus the greater health and happiness of the entire community, the community of this forum will win every time.

Lastly, there are also some posters, who are generally great contributors and do not otherwise cause any problems, who sometimes feel it's their place to provoke or to otherwise 'mess with' that small minority of people described in the last paragraph, and while we possibly might understand why you might feel you WANT to do something like that, the truth is we can't actually tolerate that kind of behavior from you any more than we can tolerate the behavior from them. So if we feel that you are trying to provoke those other posters into doing or saying something that will get themselves into trouble, then we will start to view you as a problem as well, because of the same reason as before: The overall health of the forum comes first, and trying to stir the pot with someone like that doesn't help, it just makes it worse. Some will simply disagree with this philosophy, but if so, then so be it because ultimately we have to do what we think is best so long as it's up to us.

If you see a problem that we haven't addressed, the best and most appropriate course for a forum member to take here is to look over to the left of the post in question. See underneath that poster's name, avatar, and other info, down where there's a little triangle with an exclamation point (!) in it? Click that. That allows you to report the post to the admins so we can definitely notice it and give it a look to see what we feel we should do about it. Beyond that, obviously it's human nature sometimes to want to speak up to the poster in question who has bothered you, but we would ask that you try to refrain from doing so because quite often what happens is two or more posters all start going back and forth about the original offending post, and suddenly the entire thread is off topic or otherwise derailed. So while the urge to police it yourself is understandable, it's best to just report it to us and let us handle it. Thank you!

All of the above is going to be subject to a case by case basis, but generally and broadly speaking, this should give everyone a pretty good idea of how things will typically / most often be handled.

Rule #2

If the actions of an administrator inspire you to make a comment, criticism, or express a concern about it, there is a wrong place and a couple of right places to do so.

The wrong place is to do so in the original thread in which the administrator took action. For example, if a post gets an infraction, or a post gets deleted, or a comment within a larger post gets clipped out, in a thread discussing Paul George, the wrong thing to do is to distract from the discussion of Paul George by adding your off topic thoughts on what the administrator did.

The right places to do so are:

A) Start a thread about the specific incident you want to talk about on the Feedback board. This way you are able to express yourself in an area that doesn't throw another thread off topic, and this way others can add their two cents as well if they wish, and additionally if there's something that needs to be said by the administrators, that is where they will respond to it.

B) Send a private message to the administrators, and they can respond to you that way.

If this is done the wrong way, those comments will be deleted, and if it's a repeating problem then it may also receive an infraction as well.

Rule #3

If a poster is bothering you, and an administrator has not or will not deal with that poster to the extent that you would prefer, you have a powerful tool at your disposal, one that has recently been upgraded and is now better than ever: The ability to ignore a user.

When you ignore a user, you will unfortunately still see some hints of their existence (nothing we can do about that), however, it does the following key things:

A) Any post they make will be completely invisible as you scroll through a thread.

B) The new addition to this feature: If someone QUOTES a user you are ignoring, you do not have to read who it was, or what that poster said, unless you go out of your way to click on a link to find out who it is and what they said.

To utilize this feature, from any page on Pacers Digest, scroll to the top of the page, look to the top right where it says 'Settings' and click that. From the settings page, look to the left side of the page where it says 'My Settings', and look down from there until you see 'Edit Ignore List' and click that. From here, it will say 'Add a Member to Your List...' Beneath that, click in the text box to the right of 'User Name', type in or copy & paste the username of the poster you are ignoring, and once their name is in the box, look over to the far right and click the 'Okay' button. All done!

Rule #4

Regarding infractions, currently they carry a value of one point each, and that point will expire in 31 days. If at any point a poster is carrying three points at the same time, that poster will be suspended until the oldest of the three points expires.

Rule #5

When you share or paste content or articles from another website, you must include the URL/link back to where you found it, who wrote it, and what website it's from. Said content will be removed if this doesn't happen.

An example:

If I copy and paste an article from the Indianapolis Star website, I would post something like this:

http://www.linktothearticlegoeshere.com/article
Title of the Article
Author's Name
Indianapolis Star

Rule #6

We cannot tolerate illegal videos on Pacers Digest. This means do not share any links to them, do not mention any websites that host them or link to them, do not describe how to find them in any way, and do not ask about them. Posts doing anything of the sort will be removed, the offenders will be contacted privately, and if the problem becomes habitual, you will be suspended, and if it still persists, you will probably be banned.

The legal means of watching or listening to NBA games are NBA League Pass Broadband (for US, or for International; both cost money) and NBA Audio League Pass (which is free). Look for them on NBA.com.

Rule #7

Provocative statements in a signature, or as an avatar, or as the 'tagline' beneath a poster's username (where it says 'Member' or 'Administrator' by default, if it is not altered) are an unwanted distraction that will more than likely be removed on sight. There can be shades of gray to this, but in general this could be something political or religious that is likely going to provoke or upset people, or otherwise something that is mean-spirited at the expense of a poster, a group of people, or a population.

It may or may not go without saying, but this goes for threads and posts as well, particularly when it's not made on the off-topic board (Market Square).

We do make exceptions if we feel the content is both innocuous and unlikely to cause social problems on the forum (such as wishing someone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter), and we also also make exceptions if such topics come up with regards to a sports figure (such as the Lance Stephenson situation bringing up discussions of domestic abuse and the law, or when Jason Collins came out as gay and how that lead to some discussion about gay rights).

However, once the discussion seems to be more/mostly about the political issues instead of the sports figure or his specific situation, the thread is usually closed.

Rule #8

We prefer self-restraint and/or modesty when making jokes or off topic comments in a sports discussion thread. They can be fun, but sometimes they derail or distract from a topic, and we don't want to see that happen. If we feel it is a problem, we will either delete or move those posts from the thread.

Rule #9

Generally speaking, we try to be a "PG-13" rated board, and we don't want to see sexual content or similarly suggestive content. Vulgarity is a more muddled issue, though again we prefer things to lean more towards "PG-13" than "R". If we feel things have gone too far, we will step in.

Rule #10

We like small signatures, not big signatures. The bigger the signature, the more likely it is an annoying or distracting signature.

Rule #11

Do not advertise anything without talking about it with the administrators first. This includes advertising with your signature, with your avatar, through private messaging, and/or by making a thread or post.
See more
See less

2012 NBA draft prospects thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NBA draft prospects thread

Originally posted by pacer4ever View Post
    would be a mistake IMO dude doesn't get it and isn't very good and is no where as good as he thinks he is. He takes so many bad shots it isnt even funny. He doesnt pass much he is lucky he plays with Moutrie who doesnt need the ball to be effective. I can give him a pass there but they way he plays defense IMO is inexcusable and if I was his coach he wouldn't play for the **** he pulls on defense. Sometimes I wonder if he gets the concept of defense that it actually takes effort the other player isnt gonna magically not beat you. Best word I can use for him on the defensive side is WTF. I would never draft a guy so out of shape regardless the only good fat player there has been is Chuck most overweight guys dont do well and that IMO is because they are lazy this is true in Sidneys case for sure you cant give a guy passion he either has it or he doesn't and Sidney does not have it.

He has more red flags than Stephenson did coming out IMO. At least Lance was in half way decent shape and a headcase. Sidney is a headcase and is 50lbs over weight and doesnt know how to play basketball. I wouldnt touch him even if he goes undrafted I dont want that kid anywhere near our team.

I watched St Bona vs Temple last night and I think I found the 2nd coming of Ike Diogu . .

Andrew Nicholson is a guy with great footwork and a great post game but double team him and it is a automatic TO. He cant pass out of a double team(he really cant pass at all) to save his like but he has killer post moves just like Ike and he also has range out to the 3pt line. He is a major black hole but to his credit he is pretty damn skilled. But the Temple big man pushed him off his spots pretty easily he is pretty weak. But unlike Ike he can block shots he has a Solo Jones type body really long arms he is probably 6'9 with a 7'3 wingspan. Kid has great individual talent but I dot like him for the Pacers send him somewhere else where they play 1v1 ball.

also a fun fact a few games ago he had a 20-20 game first guy since Bob Lainer to do it at St Bona.

Kid who I came away impressed with the most was Ramone Moore. I first saw him last when Lavoy Allen from the 76ers was still at Temple. Kid has a really nice game very unselfish SG who can play pg if needed like George Hill. He is a really good athlete who can really score off the dribble and can pass really well off the dribble. Has a improved jumper and now shooting from 3pt range very well I can see him making a NBA team and finding a niche. I wouldnt mind him taking Stephenson's role if we dont see improvement.

His down fall is his body he is only 6'4 180lbs on a good day. I dont see him adding much weight either but he is a really great athlete which makes up for his small frame. I would love to invite him to camp if he goes undrafted but I see him getting drafted in the 50s kind of like Etwuan Moore who has a similar frame and game.

also on Henson his mid range game and post game has been there all season he has really improved as a player but his body really concerns me.

Also this was talked about in the IU thread but I will put it here. I see Cody Zeller coming back for one more year unless he gets a top 10 promise(which IMO is very likely I have him rated 7th on my big board right now) But if he stays he will likley go top 5 next year and maybe as high as 3. I dont see many passing on Nerlens Noel or Shabazz Muhammad. Noel is suppose to be close to a Dwight Howard type impact on defense at the C.(same thing was said about Andre Drummond though and he has been a bad player IMO With that said he should still be a top 5 pick )

I still have the same two as my guys I want for the Pacers. The more I watch Machado the more I want the guy he plays the game so well and just has a gift your cant teach has great vision in both the half court and him running a fast break is a thing of beauty. He also has a CP3 type body he is 6'1 but he is very stocky and plays bigger than his size. If he was the athlete like CP3 I think he could be a CP3 type player but with just slightly above average athleticism like a Andre Miller in his prime I think he will be good just not as gifted as others elite players athletically which is why he is going so late in the draft but I have him rated much much higher maybe one of the only times I agree with Doug Gottlieb. But IMO he is a much better athlete than Marshall but thats just my opinion. Dre is probably the best comparison I can make even when it comes to rebounding both terrific rebounders. I didnt see Dre in college I take it he was a great finisher. Machado is strong enough to finish with contact but he could see work on his touch around the rim but he gets into the lane very well. He and Lillard I have 1 and 2 as pgs in this draft I could see the Suns targeting him to be Nash's apprentice.

Tony Mitchell I think with the right coaching this kid will be a stud. The rust is wearing off and he gets better every time I watch him play. He gets so many big boy rebounds that imo he if he commits himself could be one of the best rebounders at the next level. But he still takes some plays off but I think if a coach tells him how good he can be at just being a rebounder and great defender/shot blocker he can be special. But he is also really good on offense and really skilled so it is kind of hard to say just be a great defender and shot blocker when he can be more at the next level. I think he will be a good PnP/PnR guy as well as a good post up face guy who can pass very well out of a double team and pass well in general. His decision making is still a work in progress but it seems to be getting better. I really want to get this kid and see what jim boylen and Vogel van do in developing him he is already a great defender with a great offensive game but if Boylen and Hibbert and West could teach him more post moves with his back to the basket he has a few but he needs to add more and counters for the NBA imo and also help with his offensive decision making he could be a great player in the NBA in a few years.

Mike Glover of IONA I want to give a camp invite also kid plays with so much heart I doubt he would make the team but he is a guy who is what you want in terms of how hard they play. He is the kind of guy you want challenging guys in practice and if he plays he plays the smouthmash brand of b ball. He may get draft also I could see a team picking him because of his heart he plays with.
    Yeah, I think that is the thing with Sidney, he really needs to go to a place where he can get structure and discipline, he is a coaches worst nightmare to me... But I still think he has tons of potential and the NBA loves guys like that, I doubt he will ever get close because a lot has to do with his mindset and I can not see that changing much at allllllll.

Also I will look out for those guys you talked about, and yeah I think Henson's length really helps out with the size thing, he really has answered all questions on the offensive side to me as far a scoring. But it will be interesting to see if he ever adds any weigh on, I have a feeling it will never happen and he will have a tough time guarding bigs with a post game.

I still have not seen Lillard play but I am hearing wonderful things about him, and I agree with Macado, he is one of those guys that could be grabbed in the 2nd round with a pick between 40 and 50, if we could turn AJ price into that I would LOVE IT, lol

Also I remember I mentioned Lavroy Allen last year, I could tell he had potential and he is actually doing fairly decent for a rookie with the time that he is getting, glad to see that it is working out for him.

Marshal was really showing up last night by the way, not only taking open shots but hitting contested ones, granted that fadeaway was against Quinn Cook, lol but still it is a good sign. Still not sure where he will fall in the draft but I am sure that he will start in the NBA eventually.

Has anyone seen Bradley Beal lately?
    Why so SERIOUS

Comment

Also Jcovan Brown consistently impresses me, if Texas was a top 10 team I think he would be getting some consideration for top 20 pick. I would not mind getting him, he can definitely get his own shot..
      Why so SERIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by Really? View Post
        Yeah, I think that is the thing with Sidney, he really needs to go to a place where he can get structure and discipline, he is a coaches worst nightmare to me... But I still think he has tons of potential and the NBA loves guys like that, I doubt he will ever get close because a lot has to do with his mindset and I can not see that changing much at allllllll.

Also I will look out for those guys you talked about, and yeah I think Henson's length really helps out with the size thing, he really has answered all questions on the offensive side to me as far a scoring. But it will be interesting to see if he ever adds any weigh on, I have a feeling it will never happen and he will have a tough time guarding bigs with a post game.

I still have not seen Lillard play but I am hearing wonderful things about him, and I agree with Macado, he is one of those guys that could be grabbed in the 2nd round with a pick between 40 and 50, if we could turn AJ price into that I would LOVE IT, lol

Also I remember I mentioned Lavroy Allen last year, I could tell he had potential and he is actually doing fairly decent for a rookie with the time that he is getting, glad to see that it is working out for him.

Marshal was really showing up last night by the way, not only taking open shots but hitting contested ones, granted that fadeaway was against Quinn Cook, lol but still it is a good sign. Still not sure where he will fall in the draft but I am sure that he will start in the NBA eventually.

Has anyone seen Bradley Beal lately?
        Machado will be going in the 1st rd I am sure of that. Unless he really tests bad at the combine which I highly doubt he looks to be in stellar shape and has really improved.

his game is at 2pm today they blew out Marist yesterday in their 1st game of the tourney Machado and Glover were dominate. I just got done watching the game and he made a few passes even I didn't think he had in him.

I would draft him top 15 and if he was valued as only a early 2nd rd pick I would tell my owner to let me buy a draft pick like the Cavs did when they bought Mark Price.

Jcovan Brown has been in a huge slump lately his decision making I don't like but when he isnt in a slump he can score I am not a huge fan though at dont see the position he plays. If we are gonna take a questionable decision maker give me Tyshawn Taylor dude can play like the best pg in the nation when he is under control and his finishing ability is pretty good.

Taylor is another one of the guys who will wow you with his ability at times and then other times he makes you want to put your palm in your face with his play.

I wouldn't mind Pierre Jackson I doubt he comes out but that kid could be a spark plug that our bench needs. I see him as a solid 3rd string pg who you put in when you need energy and effort along with extra scoring.

Comment

I am completely throwing out everything on Marshall dude is a mystery to me on offense one game he drops 20 the next he cant make a shot and is a liability. Then he drops 20 agin he is like a yo-yo I don't know im perplexed. Still sounds like a decent backup pg but I dont know if he can consistently score like he did last night he could be very good and starter material even though he cant guard a chair.

I still dont know how he will do when he faces good defense Seth Curry is not very good in that department really no one on Duke is that good defensively.
          I keep flip flopping on Marshall. I am now of the opinion that he would be great on a team like ours. If you need your point guard to score and take over games, he is not your guy. If you need a point guard to come in and create easy offense for your other guys and occassionally knock down open shots, then he is ideal for you.

Comment

Machado will be going in the 1st rd I am sure of that. Unless he really tests bad at the combine which I highly doubt he looks to be in stellar shape and has really improved.

his game is at 2pm today they blew out Marist yesterday in their 1st game of the tourney Machado and Glover were dominate. I just got done watching the game and he made a few passes even I didn't think he had in him.

I would draft him top 15 and if he was valued as only a early 2nd rd pick I would tell my owner to let me buy a draft pick like the Cavs did when they bought Mark Price.

Jcovan Brown has been in a huge slump lately his decision making I don't like but when he isnt in a slump he can score I am not a huge fan though at dont see the position he plays. If we are gonna take a questionable decision maker give me Tyshawn Taylor dude can play like the best pg in the nation when he is under control and his finishing ability is pretty good.

Taylor is another one of the guys who will wow you with his ability at times and then other times he makes you want to put your palm in your face with his play.

I wouldn't mind Pierre Jackson I doubt he comes out but that kid could be a spark plug that our bench needs. I see him as a solid 3rd string pg who you put in when you need energy and effort along with extra scoring.
            Yeah I like Jackson of the bench, I think Brown would work for this team, he would come off the bench, and the nights that he is on he would get a decent amount of play and the nights he is off he would be right back on the bench, lol

Taylor annoys me, he is one that I really cannot figure out, he gives me headaches.
            Why so SERIOUS

Comment

NBadraft.net and draftexpress having us take Mason Plumlee.

Which I hope is not the case he seems like a clone of Hansborough, and is from Duke, and no one good comes out of Duke (with two or three exceptions).

Comment

• Originally posted by immortality View Post

Which I hope is not the case he seems like a clone of Hansborough, and is from Duke, and no one good comes out of Duke (with two or three exceptions).
                Bit more athletic than Tyler bigger, more comparable in my opinion to varejao

Comment

Kevin Jones is a more versatile Tyler Hansbrough and he will likely be going 2nd rd. I cant believe we take Hansbrough 13th in a draft when Blair went 2nd rd just

I still wonder if we just drafted Tyler to put fans in the seats you can get a undersized hustle man in the 2nd rd in most drafts and we really needed a pg and still do.

EDIT now I see what sookie is saying about UCONN's coaching Huggins is clearly out coaching Calhoun. I dont get some of the sets UCONN is running especially for Drummond.
                  Last edited by pacer4ever; 03-07-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by immortality View Post

on defense he is a clone of Hans his defensive awareness is horrid. He has been better this season but I dont see him doing much and is certainly not a good fit with the mix we have talent wise. Really the only thing he does really well is shot block and rebound everything else he is average or poor.

Tony Mitchell really disappointed me last night he needs to understand that at the next level he has to play 110% he wasnt last night and it cost his team a tourney bid.

Comment

When selecting Hansborough, I think Bird was still going with the safe picks, rookies who had stayed in school for three-four years. This was only two years after all those trades for Dun and Troy, as well as telling Tinsley to stop playing. On hindsight there were so many point guards in that draft its sad we didn't choose any one of them, but then you have to wonder how those PGs would have fared within the Jim Obrian era.
                      Last edited by immortality; 03-07-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

my favorite player in this class is on espn2 or espn3 right now first national tv game for him. Damian Lillard remember the name most efficient player in the nation should be a great pro flat out can score the ball.

Comment

Seth Curry isn't a superstar and outta the Plumlee's, Mason is the one you want, if you really like either one of them but neither is worth taking a look at imo. Mason will probably be going back for his senior year and Miles hasn't rebounded well enough to show it will carry over to the NBA. Why does everyone on here overrate Curry?

Comment

Who else thinks that Austin Rivers has bust written all over him?

Comment

p4e I know Lillard put up some flashy numbers during this game against montana, but considering the competition and the fact that they're getting blown out in this game I wouldn't think that would bode well. Do you think it's possible that his stock will fall at all? Probably wishful thinking, and even if it did he'll make it back in pre-draft camps.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDon View Post
                                p4e I know Lillard put up some flashy numbers during this game against montana, but considering the competition and the fact that they're getting blown out in this game I wouldn't think that would bode well. Do you think it's possible that his stock will fall at all? Probably wishful thinking, and even if it did he'll make it back in pre-draft camps.
                                you cant really fault him for the loss. Montana was on fire from 3 and Weber St outside of Lillard didn't show up. Also a lot of the blame goes on the coach very poor game plan vs a zone IMO. Also dont like how they switched everything Lillard looked bad on defense because of that. That is a Mike D type defense and IMO is one you cant win with the other team will find the advantage and normally get a great look.

He will go in the lottery IMO and I have been saying that for quite a while since early in the season I have had him graded that high.

He is defiantly the best pg in the draft IMO. If I am the Hornets he would be my target to play with Eric in the backcourt.

Also his backround will make him rise if anything. Damian is a hard working kid self made player who was never suppose to be much. But because he is a hard worker he made himself into a terrific player. A kid with his athletic skills along with the great work ethic (dude is a gym rat puts in a ton of extra work) IMO is a no brainier

He reminds me so much of Eric Gordon in HS just the whole situation where at NC where EJ had to put the team on his back but he never did put them over the hump they didnt have the talent. But in general his body control and ability to finish and shoot reminds me of Eric but he is a pg unlike Eric. He plays a solid pg game but the offense they ran was awful but normaly he runs the offense very well very unselfish and a smart basketball player.

Also he is a terrific athlete if he tests well at the combine (which he will)he will be a lock for the lottery

He will instantly become probably my 2rd favorite NBA player next year I love the kids game and I really wish we could somehow get him.

also Seth Curry a star?? LOL who ever said that??? Seth will likely never play a NBA game. His defense is worse than Kendall Marshall's and he cant do anything outside of shoot.

Henry Sims another example of a hard working Hoya just like Roy wasnt very good when he came in but improves every year and now looks to have the skills to be a nice skilled big man at the next level in the same mold of a Hibbert and Monroe very good passer would love to take a look at him.
                                Last edited by pacer4ever; 03-08-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X