Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 120

Thread: Andrew Luck Thread

  1. #76
    Gettin paid in the shade HoopMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From another board...
    What board? The link to VeveJones007 goes nowhere.

    It's similar to the 'Sucky Bowl' thread.
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthread.php?t=66830

  2. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,831
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would also like to ad that Tebow is not that good, call me crazy but I rather have Painter
    you are nuts. Painter may throw a better ball. But Tebow has all the intangibles he is a leader. He like Cam Newton is a winner they have won at every level. But more importantly they both are physically strong but also mentally strong which is the most important key IMO. Tebow will be a great QB in a few years he just works to hard and has the it factor.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 10-27-2011 at 11:15 PM.

  3. #78
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you are nuts. Painter may throw a better ball. But Tebow has all the intangibles he is a leader. He like Cam Newton is a winner they have one at every level. But more importantly they both are physically strong but also mentally strong which is the most important key IMO. Tebow will be a great QB in a few years he just works to hard and has the it factor.
    I hate to be that guy...but really? Come on man. You're better than that.

  4. #79
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,272

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Obviously, anyone would rather have Tebow than Painter.

    But the "He just wins" angle is, and always has been, complete ********. And he will never, ever be a great NFL quarterback. If he can be an average NFL quarterback, it'd be a major surprise.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:


  6. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,831
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate to be that guy...but really? Come on man. You're better than that.
    ya probably shouldn't post when I haven't slept is 24 hrs and half drunk.

  7. #81

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Just caught this tidbit on CNN Power rankings. I had no clue about this honestly. Its fantastic.

    "
    Indianapolis Colts (0-7)
    I'm really not much of a conspiracy theorist -- I even buy the single-bullet theory -- but it does make for a nice, neatly wrapped package that the Colts happen to have the worst record in the NFL and Bill Polian's son, Brian, happens to be a Stanford assistant coach and recruiting coordinator. Not that you need an inside source to know that Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck is the guy to go with atop next April's draft "

  8. #82

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    If the Colts start 0-14 and decide to tank, tanking by running Manning out there, I'll never forgive them.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  10. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,831
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously, anyone would rather have Tebow than Painter.

    But the "He just wins" angle is, and always has been, complete ********. And he will never, ever be a great NFL quarterback. If he can be an average NFL quarterback, it'd be a major surprise.
    I disagree strongly it will take a few years but I think he can at least reach a level Vince Young was at before he went crazy and got depression. I expect him to be a better than average QB in a few years JMO.

    EDIT: and im sure PurduePacer would take Painter over Tebow he said Painter makes Manning expandable
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 10-30-2011 at 01:24 PM.

  11. #84

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just caught this tidbit on CNN Power rankings. I had no clue about this honestly. Its fantastic.

    "
    Indianapolis Colts (0-7)
    I'm really not much of a conspiracy theorist -- I even buy the single-bullet theory -- but it does make for a nice, neatly wrapped package that the Colts happen to have the worst record in the NFL and Bill Polian's son, Brian, happens to be a Stanford assistant coach and recruiting coordinator. Not that you need an inside source to know that Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck is the guy to go with atop next April's draft "

    The thing about tanking is that you can never really prove it. I mean they could really be this bad and with someone as clueless as Caldwell as coach could you really tell the difference?

  12. #85

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Oh Andrew you threw a pick six there...

    Sadly that looked all too familiar around these parts.

  13. #86

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Wow Andy you redeemed yourself there with the TD and now you tied it up

  14. #87
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    14,957

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously, anyone would rather have Tebow than Painter.

    But the "He just wins" angle is, and always has been, complete ********. And he will never, ever be a great NFL quarterback. If he can be an average NFL quarterback, it'd be a major surprise.
    Sorry BRush, but I find it ironic that someone with your avatar is so sure they are a good judge of talent...

  15. #88
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,877

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    looks like the dolphins did not like what they saw out of luck last night

  16. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry BRush, but I find it ironic that someone with your avatar is so sure they are a good judge of talent...
    Ouch.

  17. #90
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,149

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    And then there were two.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  18. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously, anyone would rather have Tebow than Painter.

    But the "He just wins" angle is, and always has been, complete ********. And he will never, ever be a great NFL quarterback. If he can be an average NFL quarterback, it'd be a major surprise.
    Amen to this, I feel the same way, I think he sucks.

  19. #92
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,877

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    ^ yes, and I don't even know that Painter< Tebow is that obvious.

  20. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^ yes, and I don't even know that Painter< Tebow is that obvious.
    I already said before that I rather have painter than Tebow, at least Painter knows how to trow the ball.

  21. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you are nuts. Painter may throw a better ball. But Tebow has all the intangibles he is a leader. He like Cam Newton is a winner they have won at every level. But more importantly they both are physically strong but also mentally strong which is the most important key IMO. Tebow will be a great QB in a few years he just works to hard and has the it factor.
    "The it factor" is not working for him today....

  22. #95
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,226

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I already said before that I rather have painter than Tebow, at least Painter knows how to trow the ball.
    Bullsh*t. They both throw about 50%. They both suck. Let's not give one credit over the other. Both fumble out of the pocket...a lot.

    I'd rather have Tebow, cause if nothing else, he has won.

    It's juggling turds though.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  23. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Jim Irsay tweet

    No one is "Tanking the season"...that's absurd conspiracy theory mumblings...Suck4Luck doesn't exist n Indy

  24. #97
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    ... officially, anyway.

  25. #98
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,877

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jim Irsay tweet
    well that settles that.


    is it a good sign our owner sounds about 12?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to dal9 For This Useful Post:


  27. #99
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,272

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry BRush, but I find it ironic that someone with your avatar is so sure they are a good judge of talent...
    I don't think any of Brandon Rush's faults are due to a lack of talent.

    And I don't think any of Tim Tebow's faults are due to intangibles, attitude, intelligence, or anything else that is not talent related.

    *OT: I know I've mentioned this in the past but it's been awhile. My username (and subsequent avatar) was only chosen because it was an easy play on words. Although, now I do like Rush more than most because I accept what he is and I'm not hung up on what he could be or what we think he should be.*
    Last edited by BRushWithDeath; 10-31-2011 at 08:00 AM.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  28. #100
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,272

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Andrew Luck Thread

    We're not tanking. We're just that bad and poorly coached.

    I'd feel better if I thought we weren't playing hard or that the never ending string of baffling coaching decisions were a well designed ploy to "Suck for Luck".
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. The Official Pacers Digest F.A.Q. Thread
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:30 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 11:13 AM
  3. IKL Draft Thread - Draft Re-start - make your picks here
    By Jose Slaughter in forum International Keeper League
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 06:24 PM
  4. Official: "Random thoughts" thread: NBA edition....
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •