Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Colts@Bucs Game/Post-Game

Default Re: Colts@Bucs Game/Post-Game

Gotta love a defense that doesn't make adjustments. Damn, the middle of the field was consistently wide open all night.

Our secondary is beyond terrible.

How many 3rd and longs were converted for a first down. I just continually shake my head at the ineptitude that is our defensive play calling.

The constant injuries are a real concern. Not sure it's the training staff, think the problem is too many small guys on defense. The injuries to our rookie tackles were unfortunate though. Hopefully nothing is serious for all our first round picks.

Glad to see Rucker get some playing time. I didn't see him much, but does anyone have an opinion on how he played? The new guy Johnson gave up so much cushion, I thought it was Lacey out there.

I can't stress enough how much I loathe our defensive scheme (super lazy soft Tampa2).

Painter had a couple of nice throws, but it was all Garcon after those catches. Dude has speed...if he could catch the ball like that all the time and not drop, we could have Reggie's replacement, except that I don't think he'll ever consistently catch the ball.

Hughes sighting and he got a sack!!!! Holy *****-ball.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gotta love a defense that doesn't make adjustments. Damn, the middle of the field was consistently wide open all night.

Our secondary is beyond terrible.

How many 3rd and longs were converted for a first down. I just continually shake my head at the ineptitude that is our defensive play calling.

The constant injuries are a real concern. Not sure it's the training staff, think the problem is too many small guys on defense. The injuries to our rookie tackles were unfortunate though. Hopefully nothing is serious for all our first round picks.

Glad to see Rucker get some playing time. I didn't see him much, but does anyone have an opinion on how he played? The new guy Johnson gave up so much cushion, I thought it was Lacey out there.

I can't stress enough how much I loathe our defensive scheme (super lazy soft Tampa2).

Painter had a couple of nice throws, but it was all Garcon after those catches. Dude has speed...if he could catch the ball like that all the time and not drop, we could have Reggie's replacement, except that I don't think he'll ever consistently catch the ball.

Hughes sighting and he got a sack!!!! Holy *****-ball.
    Unfortunately that sack was taken away by Jamaal Anderson being an idiot

As far as Rucker's play, I was not impressed. Mind you though, that was his first game and he is a rookie so take it for what it's worth. He looked absolutely confused on every play, but I somewhat expect that.
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Psyren For This Useful Post:

Mood

I feel bad for the D Line. They played to the best of their abilities and with all of the injuries still battled hard to the end. After the Foster injury it seemsed like everything deflated and snowballed from there. Both lines were decimated with injury and you can only go so deep and expect the same level of play. We played with a lot of heart but despite all of the penalties Tampa outplayed us and deserved the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    Here's the thing. If I were the coaches on the Colts, whether they are tanking or not, I would just come out and start insinuating that they are tanking. Not flat out say it, just insinuate, so they don't get fined. Because these guys are either tanking, or they are flat out horrible. They won't get another job in the NFL. Seriously, who will hire Larry Coyer again? Caldwell won't sniff a head coach job after this. They have either been horribly exposed as bad coaches, or they are tanking.

And I'm pretty sure they are just horrible coaches.

I 'm also starting to question the strength and conditioning coaches, trainers and programs, because these injuries are happening way too often. When you're down to two lineman total, both sides of the ball combined, somethings wrong.
    Nope they're awful they really are these guys were never touted when they were actually available for a reason and there was Manning to fall back on

Now they're exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Vinatieri's basically living on his reputation at this point
    But he's $$ in the playoffs which is where he thrives.