http://www.indystar.com/articles/3/119151-8443-036.html

Pollard contributes

Perhaps the best sign that Scot Pollard is feeling more comfortable in a Pacers uniform is that his sense of humor is returning.

Pollard finished with season highs of six points and nine rebounds Sunday. He also played 18 minutes, his second-longest appearance of the season.

He hit 3-of-4 shots and grabbed six offensive rebounds, two more than all of Miami's team managed. His rebound total was his highest since he grabbed 16 against the Pacers last season while playing for Sacramento.

What brought the improved play?

"Early in the year I was wearing thong underwear and it wasn't very comfortable," he said. "I'm just going crotch-less. I have a little more freedom out there."

Actually, Pollard acknowledged that he's feeling more comfortable in the Pacers' offense, which is a drastic departure from the Kings' system in which he played the past five years.

"I'm a slow learner, I guess," he said. "I didn't think it would take until February. But I'm starting to feel more comfortable out there. Now if I can get my body to respond the way my mind has."

So THAT'S It