Thread: That was the worst quarter of offensive baskteball I've ever seen.

Default That was the worst quarter of offensive baskteball I've ever seen.

The Warriors turn the ball over 9 times and score 2 points.

For the quarter.

And now the game goes to overtime.

Easily the worst quarter of ball I've ever seen. I'm in shock.

Mood

Default Re: That was the worst quarter of offensive baskteball I've ever seen.

I'm completely disgusted.

Up 16 at the end of the 3rd, just owning Toronto. Then that quarter.
    Overtime was a joke too. Horrible.

Yep, I'm sure Stuart Scott will have fun with that on Sportscenter tonight.

New NBA record for futility in a 4th quarter btw.

Southside_Pacer

NBA Fastbreak will be fun to watch hearing what they have to say about the Golden State Warriors.

I do feel bad for Calbert Cheaney being on that team though....

I actually had the displeasure of being at that game yesterday. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Midway through the fourth, everyone started booing and heckling. It was atrocious. But, it is expected when you are a Warrior fan.

I actually had the displeasure of being at that game yesterday. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Midway through the fourth, everyone started booing and heckling. It was atrocious. But, it is expected when you are a Warrior fan.
    Actually that's something I'd expect from NO professional basketball team unless they were under some serious lockdown defense which Toronto was not playing. It was turnovers, missed free throws, and extremely poor shooting.

I'm sorry you spent money on that game and drove from where you did. I would be a bit upset about that.

I heard the boos loud and clear on tv. I generally don't think you should boo your team but this is one case where it was clearly warranted.