Thread: PACERS COACH INVITES 1,000 FANS AS HIS GUEST FOR EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 3

Exclamation PACERS COACH INVITES 1,000 FANS AS HIS GUEST FOR EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 3

PACERS COACH INVITES 1,000 FANS AS HIS GUEST FOR EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 3

http://www.nba.com/pacers/pacers_coa...011_09_25.html

Sept. 25, 2011

INDIANAPOLIS – Indiana Pacers Head Coach Frank Vogel is inviting fans to be his guest for the decisive Game 3 of the WNBA Eastern Conference Finals on Tuesday, Sept. 27 at Conseco Fieldhouse. Tipoff between the Indiana Fever and Atlanta Dream is at 8 p.m.

The top-seeded Fever will play host to the No. 3-seeded Dream in a matchup featuring the Eastern Conference champions of the past two seasons. The winner will earn this year’s Eastern Conference championship and advance to next week’s WNBA Finals.

“As a coach, I know how important a home court crowd can be, and this Fever team deserves our support,” said Vogel. “I hope to see a great crowd on Tuesday night.”

Vogel will greet fans at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office on Monday, Sept. 26 at noon.

The first 250 fans will receive a voucher redeemable for four complimentary lower level tickets to attend Tuesday night’s Game 3 of the East Finals.

Fans that still remain after vouchers are gone may take advantage of a 2-for-1 ticket offer, good until 2:00 p.m., for Kreig DeVault Club Level seats which are priced at $12. The 2-for-1 offer allows two tickets for $12.

The Fever Playoffs are presented by Indiana Members Credit Union and Ivy Tech Community College.

Last edited by Kemo; 09-26-2011 at 03:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:

Default Re: PACERS COACH INVITES 1,000 FANS AS HIS GUEST FOR EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 3

Props to coach Vogel for supporting the local team and making sure Conseco is "packed" for the final game!

I must say I haven't really followed the Fever this season. Do they have a shot at reaching the finals?

And what are their chances vs the Linx? They seem to be very good...

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: PACERS COACH INVITES 1,000 FANS AS HIS GUEST FOR EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 3

Quote Originally Posted by BKK View Post
    Props to coach Vogel for supporting the local team and making sure Conseco is "packed" for the final game!

I must say I haven't really followed the Fever this season. Do they have a shot at reaching the finals?

They are doing very well this year. They look like they did in 2009. They definitely have a shot at a championship this year.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Constellations For This Useful Post:

BKK

HE HIT! HE HIT! HE HIT! glazedham42's Avatar

I like watching the WNBA playoffs because they are a best of 3. EVERY game matters. Reminds me of the old 5-7-7-7 format in the NBA. Back when a first round upset was actually a possibility for the lower seeds.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BKK View Post

No, not really. They may have lost Catch to injury and just got pasted by a team that has owned them all season.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

BKK

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    No, not really. They may have lost Catch to injury and just got pasted by a team that has owned them all season.
    If Catch can play, and the post players show up, they've got a pretty good shot. They handled Atlanta pretty easily at home.

Honestly though, whoever moves on in the East is probably just going to get creamed by Minnesota.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:

This is how the Pacers should be playing if they want to win...