Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 208

Thread: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,012

    Default Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Will we see Moala anything other than five yards off the LOS? Have not through late 1st quarter.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    This is not looking good

  3. #3
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,012

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    If the Colts want all this respect for not being pushovers w/o Manning, they are going to have to play w/ some heart. So far, they look like the proverbial deer in the headlights...especially Collins.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  4. #4

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BONE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the Colts want all this respect for not being pushovers w/o Manning, they are going to have to play w/ some heart. So far, they look like the proverbial deer in the headlights...especially Collins.


    Deer in the headlights? Well they're taking after Caldwell after all......


    But really even though I never liked Kerry Collins I can't really fault him too much he was brought in two weeks before the season began to learn this offense. I don't care who you are its going to take a while.

    Not to mention he's old if anything we need a mobile QB with this O-Line

    Even Grandpa Favre couldn't last with this one.


    I'm starting to think $90 million for Manning was a major discount. Its completely inexcusable for a team to fall apart like this without their QB he's just one player(albeit an important one)

  5. #5
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,012

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Get Orlovsky on the phone.

    Collins hurt and playing like he needs to be put back out to pasture.

    Painter possibly waiting in the wings...
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  6. #6
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Think there's any chance we could coax Favre out of retirement again?

  7. #7
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    This really shouldn't surprise anyone. Collins is notorious for fumbling the ball. That + our O-line = a long season.

  8. #8
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,012

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This really shouldn't surprise anyone. Collins is notorious for fumbling the ball. That + our O-line = a long season.
    No surprise to me. Why I've been saying we should never have cut Orlovsky. Had low confidence in KC and DO was by far the best QB based on preseason performance.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  9. #9
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,302
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    The story of this game is going to be


  10. #10
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The story of this season is going to be

    Fixed.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  12. #11
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,047

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    So does this at least put to rest the argument over whether Manning or Brady is more valuable?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  14. #12
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game


  15. #13
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    At least Addai looks decent so far.

  16. #14
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,012

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least Addai looks decent so far.
    Agreed. Looking spry. Get a little momentum going on O just in time for a penalty. Ugh.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  17. #15
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,047

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    When Addai has holes he has always been a very good back. It's not his fault he showed up just in time for the Colts offensive line to turn into one of the worst units in the NFL.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  19. #16
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,047

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Here's a negative thought...we won't even can Caldwell because he's got the Peyton Manning excuse.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  21. #17

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's a negative thought...we won't even can Caldwell because he's got the Peyton Manning excuse.
    Yep no way is Polian going to admit that he's a major fail as a coach. Even though its completely inexcusable for this team to not be at least .500 without Manning.

    Unless Irsay demands he goes or else Polians go with him.

    Then again Jim Tressel is available in Week 7......

    (No I don't want Tressel either but does anyone buy he's just a "game day consultant" if I were him I'm glad I'm not working till Week 7)

    The only way the Colts management listens is if fans don't go to games. Hit them with their wallet and they will bend.

  22. #18
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,012

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    BB Fan, no doubt on your point about our OLine w/immobile QB. Problem is, KC is maybe the slowest of the slow in the pocket. And that one snap he flat dropped. So at least that one's on him.

    There seem to be decent running lanes/holes but the pass protection is god awful
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  23. #19
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,535

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Somebody call up david garrard and a new o-line. Please!
    Give the ball to your best playmakers to win

  24. #20

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Smith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somebody call up david garrard and a new o-line. Please!
    I'm sure Garrard is watching this game with glee right about now.

  25. #21
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Well, at least our defense is still terrible.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  27. #22
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,047

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    It should be embarrassing to Polian how poorly built this team is. There are three good players right now, Wayne, Clark, and Addai. Everyone else sucks, even Freeney and Mathis are getting abused.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  29. #23

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It should be embarrassing to Polian how poorly built this team is. There are three good players right now, Wayne, Clark, and Addai. Everyone else sucks, even Freeney and Mathis are getting abused.
    Freeney has been doubled and in the backfield constantly. Kind of hard to do anything from the DE position when the DTs, LBs, and CBs are non existent.

  30. #24
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,047

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by righteouscool View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Freeney has been doubled and in the backfield constantly. Kind of hard to do anything from the DE position when the DTs, LBs, and CBs are non existent.
    That's never stopped him before. He's lost a couple steps.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  31. #25
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,044

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts@Texans Game/Post-Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's never stopped him before. He's lost a couple steps.

    Yeah he's in his 10th season. Has a lot of miles on him.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Good Column by Bill Simmons
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 09:36 AM
  3. Odd thoughts about the Miami game
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
  4. Odd thoughts round 2 game 6....
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 06:37 PM
  5. My Original Article
    By scar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 09:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •