Thread: Spider-Man is in Poland!

Default Spider-Man is in Poland!

Default Re: Spider-Man is in Poland!

Thank you for posting this. I actually just returned from Warsaw and must have missed this guy by just a short time, because he passed by the same demonstration outside the presidential palace as I did, in a light rain, at night. Then he went on to terrorize the Old Town!

LMAO.... @ video... Good stuff...

Let me just say when Marvel was bought by Disney , it was the death of Marvel in my opinion (as well as millions upon millions of other die-hard fans)..
    At first, I was willing to not rush to judgment and give them a chance to see how the future of the franchise was preserved and moved forward...

The "Ultimate" Universe , has become the worst sack of crap I have ever seen..

Disney and others in the decision making dept. are ruining it , all in the name of political correctness..

As far as Spidey... I gave up on Spiderman when they decided to turn him into a half-mexican/half black homosexual.....

http://newsone.com/entertainment/new...miles-morales/

Look , I have absolutely no problem with there being mexican/black/polish/homosexual/Bi/Lesbian/ or whatever ... superheroes being created... I am actually in favor of it .... But to take existing superheroes and turning them gay or a different race or nationality in the name of being "p.c." , is utterly blasphemous , and a slap in the face to the fans and to the canon of the superheroes....
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

Your link does not mention him being gay from what I could see.

Anyway, I wasn't thrilled when I first heard about it, but at that time I thought they were changing Peter Parker. This is actually a new character taking over as Spider-Man after Peter Parker's death, so I'm cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LMAO.... @ video... Good stuff...

Let me just say when Marvel was bought by Disney , it was the death of Marvel in my opinion (as well as millions upon millions of other die-hard fans)..
    At first, I was willing to not rush to judgment and give them a chance to see how the future of the franchise was preserved and moved forward...

The "Ultimate" Universe , has become the worst sack of crap I have ever seen..

Disney and others in the decision making dept. are ruining it , all in the name of political correctness..

As far as Spidey... I gave up on Spiderman when they decided to turn him into a half-mexican/half black homosexual.....

http://newsone.com/entertainment/new...miles-morales/

Look , I have absolutely no problem with there being mexican/black/polish/homosexual/Bi/Lesbian/ or whatever ... superheroes being created... I am actually in favor of it .... But to take existing superheroes and turning them gay or a different race or nationality in the name of being "p.c." , is utterly blasphemous , and a slap in the face to the fans and to the canon of the superheroes....
    I think you're missing the point of the ultimate universe.