- Ident - Identifiers to show/start a thread based on an external number/code. For example, if you have a web site which has a number of articles, you could simply create a unique identifier for each article, and link to it on that article's page. That would give your users one special thread to discuss that article in.
- The whisper option has been added directly to the Interact menu, so you can now create a post with a whisper directly while viewing a post by the user you'd like to whisper to.
- Who's online addition - the "Guests", "Anonymous" etc link to a mini who's online, just showing those users. For example, if you click on "Guests:", you'll only see the Guests who are online.
- When you delete a sig (in "Edit Sigs" in your User Area), and check the "Update Old Posts" box, it will not remove the sig from your existing posts.
- A user option to only receive plain text emails from the board. You can find this in the "Edit Profile" button in your User Area.
- When you have a new reply to a thread you've subscribed to, it'll now show directly in your User Area, in a special box.
- Usernames of people in the thread who're mentioned in posts are now automatically bolded.
- Country flags for each user show in posts (optional) and in profiles. This release includes flags for most of the countries in the profile select box - if we can track down any of the remaining countries' flags, they will be added in future releases.
- When viewing a PM, you can now include another user in the PM conversation - including another user makes it as if that user was sent the PM too, except you can specify the username after the PM has been sent.
- A notice is given if a user tries to register with an unsafe password (one that could be easily guessed by someone trying to gain access to their account). They can, if they wish, still ignore the warning and proceed with the unsafe password, however.
- An option for users to remove their sigs from all of the posts they have made, as well as for users and admins to remove a
sig from any single post.
- Email notifications of replies to PMs now include a copy of the reply, too.
there are a whole lot more additions and changes, but they pertain to administration only.